WAPTOR - It's just a Raptor2 that I renamed and don't like

Wera’s work exceptionally well for penis sounds… and they are metric…

fight is over

4 Likes

Fuck yea Wiha FTW!

My set at work is wiha, got the company to expense them for me due to reasons. I am gonna try and get another set for home…expensed…for reasons.

3 Likes

I wish he stilled looked like that… gawd…

2 Likes

giphy%20(1)

4 Likes

Sorry if this is off topic, but does anyone have any recommendations for a good set of Allen wrenches?

5 Likes

LOWES
butter-wrenches

1 Like

Maybe wiha? https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wiha+hex+keys&gclid=Cj0KCQiAuefvBRDXARIsAFEOQ9FN8WAXCTA_jwzIIuLXlTJpvUU-lOFiI-NeLYSPvWNMlLbJTYXGMD0aAhJsEALw_wcB&hvadid=153667971289&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9061079&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=e&hvrand=13688925792734418758&hvtargid=kwd-29483494791&hydadcr=1609_9511706&tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_5yjetj6hpm_e

Maybe wera? https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wera+hex+keys&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Fight…!!!

4 Likes

Would you say that these would be an improvement over my harbor freight wrenches?

2 Likes

wiha is wera’s illegitimate offspring… fights over

2 Likes

no… you’re good!
hex wrenches are consumables…

while you’re at HarborFright buy the MAP gas torch and the vice grips… and the 1,000 packs of butter steel fasteners!!!

:trophy:

2 Likes

srhdujfu

2 Likes

I have penis…

I make rulez

2 Likes

Weras are better than hardware store tools and that’s all I’ve used before getting em.

3 Likes

Ah yes, i love my harbor freight vice grips! Since i got them i have not had to open my socket set once! I just round off all the bolt heads and dont worry about it! Plus they work great as a doorstop in a pinch.

3 Likes

and you can throw them to avoid vagrants at the local AM/PM awful coffee stops!!!

3 Likes

Gentlemen. There are Rules.

3 Likes

So many rules

3 Likes

This place is still more liberal than the utilitarian dystopia that is Sean’s build thread.

PS: I hate that this thread is more popular than LoveChild. :confused: I did this to me. I did.

5 Likes

Never heard of it. Does it have a kicktail?

5 Likes

It’s the one nominated for worst build of the year

4 Likes