WAPTOR - It's just a Raptor2 that I renamed and don't like

Weras are better than hardware store tools and that’s all I’ve used before getting em.

3 Likes

Ah yes, i love my harbor freight vice grips! Since i got them i have not had to open my socket set once! I just round off all the bolt heads and dont worry about it! Plus they work great as a doorstop in a pinch.

3 Likes

and you can throw them to avoid vagrants at the local AM/PM awful coffee stops!!!

3 Likes

Gentlemen. There are Rules.

3 Likes

So many rules

3 Likes

This place is still more liberal than the utilitarian dystopia that is Sean’s build thread.

PS: I hate that this thread is more popular than LoveChild. :confused: I did this to me. I did.

5 Likes

Never heard of it. Does it have a kicktail?

5 Likes

It’s the one nominated for worst build of the year

4 Likes

honestly I see nothing special about this abortion that even rates as worst build of the year… it’s been done… it failed…everyone cried… it’s just sad,

2 Likes

Enertion?

2 Likes

them or some similar jag-off, money-sucking, type abortion,…
I hear Potter and Hyperion are making a group venture and capitalizing it on @Kellag’s charger…

4 Likes

I hear they’re selling that charger to dirt_bag.

3 Likes

he needs it to crawl under the wire…

2 Likes

You hear that Sean? Youre going to JAIL!

Though from what I hear about your particular set of skills, you will get along just fine on the inside :wink:

3 Likes

You are in the States right?
Get a set of Eklind allen keys and never look back.

1 Like

I have to fully agree with you on this, there bud.

Wiha are far superior but I have broke the 2mm because retarded.

3 Likes

Every allen key can break, especially smaller ones.
It is a choice manufacturers have to make, either increase the hardness and risk breaking or harden it less but it can deform.
I have allen keys from Eklind, Wera, Wiha, Facom, Hudy etc.
All have advantages and disadvantages and there are times I will prefer one over another.

1 Like

Vs

:man_shrugging:

What confuses you Kelly?

2 Likes

Was asking the difference.
but thanks for repeating yourself with the same vague answer. :fu:

1 Like