Voyage Systems: Megan and Minnie

/derail

2 Likes

Product looks nice, I’ll probably be a customer :slight_smile:

So you are connecting the Metr Phone app via bluetooth to LLT BMS? I wanna make some python script or whatever to monitor the BMS cell voltages etc in my home automation system. Any direction to point me in regards to the LLT BMS bluetooth interface?

Edit: found some info now that I managed to not find last time I googled. Seems a lot of BMS use the same bluetooth module and there is some info when googling “JBDBMS”.

JBD is the oem of LLT :rofl:

2 Likes

Sounds like something kincky

1 Like

Ooo. Super interested in picking up a Megan.

Our e-shop is live and we’re taking orders for Minnies.

12 Likes

So what do we need to use the m9 GPS module with the Minnie? Will it be compatible with race chrono?

Just buy the GPS module and replace it.

Regarding Race Chrono, you can export the log in NMEA and import it to Chrono.

1 Like

650kr shipping to Australia :flushed:

1 Like

I’m just about too order the Minnie. Any discount for EU based forum users? :sweat_smile:

It’s already cheaper and has more features than Metr Pro, and you still asking for a discount? :slight_smile:
@sugandese let me know your shipping address, I will check the exact price. Shipping prices from Sweden to Australia suck, I know.

2 Likes

I’ll send you a pm now. Crazy for what I can imagine can fit in quite a small package

3 Likes

Hey…in this economy where everything just increases in price the savvy consumer can’t have any shame, and It can never hurt to ask. :grin:

Believe me that even though the price may not seem cheap, after we pay the VAT, Shopify fee, and factor in the manufacturing cost, then what we’re left with makes this whole thing feel like a charity business. :sweat_smile: … which is fine since we enjoy working on our esk8 projects. But really there’s not much room for discounts.

14 Likes

Is there any old Metr stock that’s discounted now?

2 Likes

You missed it by several months. Last stock sale was in April.

2 Likes

Purchased!

@Monstra Lmk where/how you end up sourcing your m9, I’m also interested.

Nothing is ever cheap enough :rofl::rofl:

Having it work with race chrono is very intriguing. Thinking of getting one for my raceboard even tho it already has metr pro solo

1 Like

same

1 Like

How is the shipping to the states? I’m finding 90 bucks a bit too hard to swallow :neutral_face: