VESC WAND REMOTE soon to arrive from the future

Yeah last night was fun! Still a bit sore from my off, what a ride though.

1 Like

2 Likes

Witch Wand’s yours?

We are banging hard to get your order out today.

6 Likes

Oooh! One of those are mine!!! I got the shipping notification! Trampa will these and the dongles have the newest firmware?

1 Like

I got my shipping information today as well :smiley: ETA 2 days!! From GB to Seattle that’s not bad at all

Having the same problem man with signal relocated the dongle ontop of board still not a strong signal i have better signal with my phone.

Try Vesc tool 1.18. Not sure it will help but I have less headaches w this.

We shipped all backorder Wands today. All have the latest FW with metric and imperial units, software watchdog and redundant input signal reading. We try to publish the FW tomorrow, so all Wand owners can update their Wands to the latest FW.

3 Likes

Try to turn it the other way around.

What do you mean turn it the other way? flip over?

2 Likes

Yes
10chars

1 Like

That should work without issues.
Did you update the dongle?
When the dongle sits top of a box, you should have a perfect signal. How do the two dots blink?

1 Like

Its up to date.Was having signal problems in box outside of box better signal still problems.My phone great reception the remote not so good.beautiful remote love ur guys stuff.

1 Like

The 2 dots are intermittent depending how close i am.

1 Like

Send us a mail and we will resolve your issues.

1 Like

Do not forget to make a FW update once VESC-Tool 1.20 is out!!!
TOMORROW IS THE RELEASE! IF BEN IS FAST, IT MIGHT HAPPEN TONIGHT.

5 Likes

Cool, I have a wand from the original pre-order. Maybe I missed this but can I do this update entirely from the mobile app or do I need to flash new firmware etc?

https://vesc-project.com/node/1114

2 Likes

Are you working on an easier way to update the wand? Seems weird it cant be done wirelessly?

2 Likes

Is out, tracking in PM