USA WTS | 2x16s3p battey | MBS Birds & eboosted enclosure combo, pulleys and free wheels!

Just a minor misunderstand I’m sure. I know how forgetful I can get after visiting my local dispensary :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil: so no harm done.

@ISOgone4good enjoy they wheels my guy. Genuinely appreciate the review :sunglasses:

3 Likes

maybe a megathread of some kind :thinking:

Bump !! Tenka Esc $140 obo and open to trades!

Does this have the BT Module?

1 Like

This ESC isn’t sold with the BT module, but I may be able to add one to sweeten the deal!

Price Drop !

Pm sent, interested in the Tenka

Bump $175 shipped to Con US.

1 Like

Price Dropped!

Bump

2 Likes

36T Kegel new, 36T kegel used. $60 shipped

3 Likes

Bump. $130/pair

2 Likes

Biddy biddy bump bump🎶

Ship it to my igloo and I’ll take it

You know if either one of these will work with the exway flex belt? I need a new set but they wanna charge big bucks for theirs.

You can wrap a string around the pulleys how the belt goes on and measure that or measure one of the ones youve got on it.

No, im more so talking about the step in the axle. I can figure out tooth count but the axle kinda steps up in a weird way.

2 Likes

These are 6903rs from backfire I think. The plastic pulleys I have do look similar to exways pulleys but I did not get them from exway.

1 Like

How much for the one on the left to Az?

1 Like

They wanna charge $30 shipping for two sets of pulleys smh. :man_facepalming:t3: