USA WTS | 2x16s3p battey | MBS Birds & eboosted enclosure combo, pulleys and free wheels!

Bump

Maytech 6396 190kv $130 obo

Purchased from @jack.luis , but never used by me.

Tenka ESC $150 obo
Ready for PPM or electrical tape

Need an ESC for my Blue Dream and I’m open to trades.

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

If you still have the trampa hubs and wheels next week then I’ll take them. Maybe even the tenka. Gotta wait on my first paycheck. GLWS

2 Likes

Sold

Great starter pack for mid powered production board.

High speed AWD street board anyone?

Bump

I’m also looking for 44T+ (preferably 48T) kegel press fit pulleys for anyone interested in a trade.

Bump

Wheels arrived. These are in a lightly used condition instead of new and bearings+spacers were for 12mm axels and not 608 like I was told. 160mm TB tires look to be new with no sign of wear to the tread. Hubs don’t look to be knock offs but there is fading on the colored trampa logo so I question these a little. Pulleys are 3d printed and look to be 22mm wide. Seller provided tracking and shipped package out quick. For the price, I am overall satisfied.

3 Likes

This makes me wish sales threads were kept open for a while after the fact so people could leave updates like this.

Thanks for letting us know!

4 Likes

I agree completely with this, or have some form of sale reputation/verified sales system in place so buyers can be aware of good and bad sellers.
The reviews help keep people honest and minimize scams.

4 Likes

I appreciate the review. I try and be transparent as possible with any transactions I engage in.

I’ll just leave this here for clarification

4 Likes

I may have misread but here is the complete conversation for everyone so we have full clarity and background.

I can’t read that.

You both win for great communication.

1 Like

Try and open in a browser. Compression on upload might be effecting image quality

1 Like

I think this is just simple miscommunication.

How I read it:

You: what size wheel bearing is on the hubs right now?

12sV: 12x22

You: do they fit regular skate bearings or do I need an adaptor?

12sV: I think 8x22 bearings would work.

He told you that the wheels come with 12mm ID bearings and then separately told you about some other bearings that could make the wheels compatible with 8mm axles.

3 Likes

Just a minor misunderstand I’m sure. I know how forgetful I can get after visiting my local dispensary :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil: so no harm done.

@ISOgone4good enjoy they wheels my guy. Genuinely appreciate the review :sunglasses:

3 Likes

maybe a megathread of some kind :thinking:

Bump !! Tenka Esc $140 obo and open to trades!

Does this have the BT Module?

1 Like