[USA] Enertion Raptor 1 Carbon Fiber Decks - New [SOLD]

Yeah those are brand new. I’ll need to open them up and will need to battle harden them along with hybrid ceramic bearings like I did to the OG Raptor I sold to you a couple of years ago.

At the moment the motors are not for sale. I might change my mind later on though.

2 Likes

How much for the motors and the Focbox? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Sorry, the motors and the Focbox is not for sale at the moment as I might use it for a new build. I’ll let you know if I change my mind.

3 Likes

J.P. introduced me to baesk8. Totally his fault that I’m an asshole :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Last call on the decks, as I’ll be posting them to eBay later this week. Hoping to avoid eBay due to their annoying fees. But I do want to clear out spare and use some of the extra money for a new board I’m building that will be completed in November.

Decks have been posted on eBay and there are a few watchers as the auction ends around 2-3pm PST today. A very likely chance they both will sell. Once gone, they are gone forever and you won’t be able to find something in new condition and that versatile.

Last call if you want them as I can cancel the auction.

2 Likes

I’ll bet we’ll have another chance at 'em :wink:

1 Like

The decks did not sell on eBay, so yes there is another chance if you or others want to purchase.

You can rubberneck the females while staying at home with that setup!

2 Likes

Hey. I wanna get my Grubby lil hands on dem if available… How much

Was looking to get $250/ea. I’m not sure about exact shipping costs (should be around $45 or less per my OP), but will be reasonable about it.

Which of the 2 decks do you want?

A reasonable price, I’ll take both.

2 Likes

Also, where can I find the delrin-like rear puck

2 Likes

GODDDAAAAAAAAMN

3 Likes

Sounds good, I can combine the shipment. The delrin puck is included (it came with the board from Enertion). Not sure where to find it, but you could use any generic type found for downhill skating or by Boosted for their Mini.

Please message me your address and I’ll send over my PayPal info.
I can ship it today if paid.

You get the hardware screws (of course) and a roll of Black Diamond Grip Tape.

@Hop

Want these two new grip tapes for those decks? $30 shipped?

1 Like

LOL this thread.

Let me know when you make the sale and I’ll close the thread.

5 Likes

@longhairedboy

Decks sold and shipped.
Easy and pleasant transaction @Hop

Enjoy and post some build pics in the near future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aye you want another one? lol

1 Like