[US] WTS Trampa Superstars

Ayo buy my stuffs ppl

2 Likes

What do you mean special bolts? I’ve got a set seems all standard metric stuff

1 Like

Lol idk. It’s somewhere in the 3 page description of a Trampa hub. That’s our point though. They’re just regular bolts

Found it:

"M4 x 40mm Socket Capped Bolt - Marine Grade Stainless steel with locking paste

TRAMPA’s M4 x 40mm Socket Capped Bolt is made using A4 Marine Grade Stainless Steel. This very special Bolt is specifically made for TRAMPA & is used to assemble the TRAMPA SUPERSTAR HUBS. The socket capped head of the Bolt screws neatly though the Spokes & into the fixing point in the Rim of the SUPERSTAR HUB eventually screwing into the M4 nut on the other side easly.

Using Marine Grade Stainless Steel, means these Bolts will never rust on you! They can cope with the most harsh of weather conditions & they laugh in the face of sandy/salty beaches or muddy freeride tracks, which do turn other manufacturers Nuts & Bolts into corrosive rusting wrecks! As well as being Non Corrosive all of the TRAMPA Bolts are diped in BLUE THREAD LOCKING PASTE to ensure an extra strong secure fix between the Nut & the Bolt."

It’s like I get it that’s great, but why do I need this much text (not to mention the completely incomprehensible highly, bolds, italics and what not else) to tell me that a good bolt was chose. Like duh. This entire essay can be replaced with.

“uses high quality grade a4 non-corrosive bolts with medium strength thread glue”

4 Likes

Bump bump bump

Bump, prices updated on gear drives

Gear drives with 184 and front trucks and popacas $300.00

Hummie deck and enclosure $160.00

buy my stuffs plzzzz

1 Like

Bump, Venmo and pick up available. If not PayPal to my papa’s account lmao

is the drivetrain on adjustable baseplates?

Nope, 35°

God I wish your spokes weren’t blue

1 Like

I could always lower the price :eyes:

1 Like

Hmmmm I could just buy some spokes from trampa…

Let me think about it and I’ll get back to you via DM

1 Like

Hey fuck you man :joy:
Really?
SR RKPs (re)sold yet?

1 Like

I’m not selling them anymore. PayPal is locked mannnn. That’s the alternative I thought of but still all funds get put on hold on his account and I’m not waiting lol so no papas account

1 Like

Ok, gear drives and tb110’s sold! Hummie deck and enclosure is pending

Trampa superstars price lowered to 180$!

2 Likes

Bump!

It’s also I pain in the ass for internationnal purchasers.

Price bump on the superstars, you wont find a new set like these for 170$!

Price bump again, I need these gone. 150$

2 Likes

I’ll take them :pray:

1 Like