[US WTS] Complete Hummie Build

@Agressivstreetlamp, you still do that parting out thing?

1 Like

Sometimes. Little busy these days. But we can make something work of you want

1 Like

Cheers bro. I remove my dibs.

2 Likes

@bourbon_norm

I’ve got a deal with karam, tentatively unless somebody else hops on it before next weekend. You have first dibs. Let me know if you want anything.

1 Like

Nah. I’m good. I have four boards and only a production board is ready to ride. I need to spend more time in my shop, not buy more parts.

4 Likes

Bump! Let’s get this off my hands. Open to offers

2 Likes

Bump! Price lowered

1 Like

Someone take for 1 grand gimme money

4 Likes

Free bump who made the battery? :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I think it’s an OK tilly

2 Likes

oxymoron

2 Likes

It really is just ok. The pack is not meant at all for a flexy deck. The welds are all very solid, balance leads are just a little iffy

2 Likes

Speaking as someone who just parted out all his builds to make a quick buck, you are gonna have a lot easier time (and will probably sell all this a lot quicker) if you part this out. Just my 2 cents :man_shrugging:

though you may end up stuck with the battery, as that has happened to me lol.

3 Likes

Agh I just want monies.

2 Likes

You know what, fuck it part out

3 Likes

It’s gonna get you monies way quicker, trust me. I sold 2 entire completes worth of parts in under a week, vs my metroboard which has been up for over a month lol.

2 Likes

ooo part out time?

at the deal he is giving I think keeping it whole is best, but karam do what u wanna do

1 Like

Plus you can definitely get more than $1000 out of a part out. I was just adding up all your parts to decide if I want to buy this and chop-shop it lol.

3 Likes

Thats what I’m saying lol, he is leaving money on the table trying to sell it as a complete and dropping the price over and over.

1 Like