[US][WTS] 12s4p 30T, Bowery Surf Baseplates, Unity, BN270

You already got some… shareeeeeee🍻

2 Likes

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak… i wannnnnnnted them drives… 42.3mph is ok by me…

2 Likes

Boooppppp. Price drop 12s6p 40T $575
12s4p 30T $325

Baseplates $85

4 Likes

Added some used unities, Baseplates and battery price drop. Take itt :eyes:

Need monies for other stuffzzz n stuff :penguin::volcano:

EDIT: and BN270s hangers.

1 Like

:drooling_face:

1 Like

@Rob buy these ^^^ do ett :eyes:

2 Likes

Bowery surf adjustable Baseplates for TBDD. Are these still available?
Miguel

1 Like

Still available? Thx

Bowery surf adjustable Baseplates for TBDD
$85

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhh man this was a long time ago :eyes::joy: let me check when I’m back home.

2 Likes

hahaha - I know. I’m digging deep trying to figure out my build problems. Basically I want to do a drop through mount of TB DD on a switchblade without having to cut wheel wells for the motors. Do you think the adjustable baseplates will give me the height?? Thx

1 Like

The adjustable Baseplates will give you the height. The only issue I foresee is Idk if you’ll be able to drop through the actual Baseplates.

I have a feeling the bolt that adjusts the angle will interfere with the drop through cutout :thinking::eyes:

At least in my head that’s how it plays out.

EDIT: I think the only adjustable Baseplates that work with drop through are the 3DS mini version baseplate. But I could be wrong there might be more out there. I’m just not aware of em.

1 Like

I will look into those. Really appreciate advice. BTW that silver AWD TB DD you did your speed run on is my personal fav. Cheers!

1 Like

I did find them. And I actually have a switch around here somewhere I can test To see if they drop through. Don’t want you to get them and then not be able to use them as intended.

Also if you can’t drop through it without a drop deck they are pretty high. (As long as you are okay with that) :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::penguin:

Hi welcome to the forum. :tada:

2 Likes

Thank you for welcome. If they fit the through I’d luv to em

2 Likes

I’ll test them in a few hours as soon as I hve them in my hand :call_me_hand:

If you don’t get em I’ll probably put the whole drivetrain with the silver DDs up for sale.

There is stuff here for sale?!

1 Like

Hey don’t you have batts to finish :eyes::thinking:

4 Likes

6 Likes

They defs don’t fit :joy::joy: the bolt hits the deck. :sleepy: