[US] WTB TB130s

I rode them for a bit but I don’t have them anymore, they were fine for that time though

They definitely had a few small chunks and cuts, but nothing concerning like the pic above

2 Likes

Just needs a bit of superglue xD

6 Likes

I take it, that it didn’t taste as you was expecting seeing as you spit it out again.

5 Likes

Normally he swallows after felching with @BillGordon. Strange

3 Likes

Still contact patch so ur good to go!

Photoshop troll?

2 Likes

Nah, saying pretty please and sending a nip pic does wonders with Dex.

2 Likes

No fucking way. You’ve gotta be kidding, right?

6 Likes

Think I snagged the last set from what he said, but maybe a miracle will happen and he’ll make more lmao

2 Likes

Dammit. I woulda taken those lmfao, thought they were all gone. Those the prototype orange 83a ones you got?

1 Like

Arctic blue :grin:

Hella excited

2 Likes

Of fucking course they are. Now I’m jealous as hell and I want some. Hopefully you enjoy them!

2 Likes

I’m a big pneumatic rider and don’t prefer thanes, so if I end up not riding them much, I’ll keep you in mind haha

6 Likes

@torqueboards Dex we have a problem, the order is going to the wrong address, I need to redirect the order to my address instead :joy:jk

7 Likes

@frame I think we do. Let’s get that fixed :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey now

2 Likes

its alright mate, i will send u a pair of 40t kegel pulley for ur trouble for free :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Lmaooo sold

1 Like

Please do bahahah I’ll trade you some fresh TB 110s if you need :eyes:

2 Likes

The fuck is going on here? I advocated for you. We are not friends. @Taraskasyanyuk suck it easy. Learn to fall better :joy:

5 Likes