(US)Raunchy Random Rubbish

I have a picture of them. Lemme dig it up and count

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

36/38 can’t tell exactly. Not 40 though.

1 Like

Damn @cfelzien do I need to hire you?

2 Likes

Price drops and new items

@xsynatic i might get spanked for this one… ha just seemed easier this way if I must change it let me know.

2 Likes

Nope. Reviving your old thread is totally up to you as long as rules are being followed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t know if the photos with words already in them fit the guidelines… :joy: got two birds stoned at once for me.

2 Likes

A bit unconventional but hey, prices are listed :man_shrugging:t2: :smiley:

2 Likes

My man… I knew I liked you…

3 Likes

So tempting to tell you about this one that looked like a bunny.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m interested in the MBS comp, just wanted to know where you are located, to see if there is a way to avoid shipping…

Unfortunately that one is now pending…

1 Like

And what about the MBS pulleys? If really 72 teeth, might be interested too… Shiping to Mexico, no idea of cost.

You would pay the cost…

Haha I think he meant he isn’t sure what the cost of in shipping to him. I’d assume in shipping far distances like that it’s inferred that the buyer pays shipping

1 Like

Yeah, I would pay the shipping, that is why I wanted to know your location, to check that cost… If you are in California, even better, I might have someone to pick it up.

I believe he is close to Cali, not in it. When I got my battery from him it wasn’t too expensive in shipping from what I remember and it had to ship across the U.S.

84043 Lehi Ut

1 Like

If you want it get it people… before I pack it up… this is no time for the slow game. Make me an offer.

2 Likes