[US] Parting out old build

Everything besides hub motors/wheels still available!

1 Like

Can I ask why yikes? Iā€™m thinking of making a toodling-around shortboard using some hubmotors I have around and this might be just the thing. Performance would probably not be the biggest concern here.
Whatā€™s the reason I might not want this? Itā€™s not gonna burn my house down is it?

It uses really crappy cells. They donā€™t handle high drain well and the pack just flat out dies really easily according to reviews. Also, fire hazard.

2 Likes

It could yeah

4 Likes

This is one of those times where it actually could lol

2 Likes

ESC + remote sold for asking. Battery, extra remotes, and deck still available. Havenā€™t had any problems with it.

Interested in the remote. Do they come with receivers?

3 Likes

Those might be lingyi remotes which only work with the lingyi ESC and donā€™t have standalone receivers

4 Likes

Lingyi esc best esc ever. lingyi esc better than everything else. Lingyi esc has 200amps maybe more.

1 Like

Really wanna sell at least the battery. Reducing price to $100 + shipping.

1 Like

People have really high standards for batteries, and unfortunately that thing is seen as a fire hazard due to itā€™s poor construction. Iā€™d recommend listing it on multiple websites for this reason.

1 Like

Battery is still available. $80 + shipping, I just wanna get it out asap bc Im moving next week!