(US, MN) WTS: My Corona | COMPLETE | $1800

Price drop to $1800 bumps

2 Likes

How the hell is this still for sale?! I’m about 90% sure I could make money buying it and parting it out haha. But that would be a crime for such a pretty build.

1 Like

Still for sale homies. Got about 30 more miles on it now tho, been sitting on it and riding trails since my ankles still busted :rofl: :rofl:

an updated range spec; I did 20km the other day riding casually/occassional heavy bursts, with about 25% battery left. I weigh about 200lbs.

2 Likes

2020-11-30_13-34-50.csv (15.9 MB)

1 Like

I’m sure it would piss the wife off, but if this is still around in 2021. I may be reaching out to you about ordering this thing, plus your within driving distance.

2021 mostly because I get my “StayFit” budget from work renewed 01/01/2021 (already spent 2020’s lol), and as long as this is just an “1800 dollar boutique skateboard” and not a “1800 electric board” Ill get it approved :smiley:

3 Likes

I can confidently say it fits this criterion :cowboy_hat_face:

That’s awesome, I prefer pickup =) We can look at the insides that way too

2 Likes

Well as it turns out, the wife does approve since I’ll be building another one in 2021 regardless. Where as getting one for effectively 1200 dollars off (my StayFit Budget), is hard to argue with.

I’m going to update my statement: If this is still available after the 1st of the year. I will be buying it from you.

2 Likes

Doooiit!

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother,

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :cowboy_hat_face:

Also, how far from Eden Prairie MN are you?

1 Like

Casselton, ND so 4~ hours or so. I routinely go to Simply Street Bikes each year to buy a new one so the drive is pretty common for me :smiley: Plus I have more than just the board as a reason to make the drive, I have been putting off getting my eye checked out (possible melanoma) since COVID hit and MSU is the only place nearby with an imager that can confirm or deny so I can finally get LASIK lol.

Edit: Context, also MicroCenter is a thing and I could use a few more Raspberry Pi’s :smiley:

2 Likes

Weel hell yeah dude, look forward to possibly meeting you!

1 Like

Pushin amps up a hill.

5 Likes

:laughing: Thats awesome and shows your dedication despite being hurt!

3 Likes

Bruh, just making it harder for me to wait till next month :smiley:

3 Likes

Damn dude that’s some full tilt sit down boarding.

that’s exactly the amount of crazy I pictured and then assumed you were not actually doing when you mentioned riding it sitting down.

awesome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just looked at the speed :flushed:
Your ortho would shit!

2 Likes

dude, it’s so fun. I’ve manifested a new sport of sitting riding, taking turns with slider gloves it’s the shit :joy: :joy:

just doing some hard amp testing to make sure it’s tip top for you =)

1 Like

yeah don’t tell anyone…also I had to let off the throttle up this hill because I was terrified :joy: :joy: means I didn’t even open up the throttle all the way

1 Like

inb4 @whaddys designs the first eks8 bred street luge.

3 Likes

uphill luge league.

3 Likes