[US][LA][WTS] Custom AWD 44

Hahahaha I would but my babies are on it :cry:.
If it was just a normal one I would’ve no doubt.

2 Likes

just fyi, I just dropped off a board to get shipped and UPS boxed it up for me / made a box, $60

UK here it comes

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE044v1p_9n/?igshid=1l7m6fwed60g1

Heres this board in action, right?

2 Likes

How much did it weigh and box dimensions :eyes::joy:

1 Like

Ohhhh yes but that was only on 12s :smirk:. That was a stoooopid fun ride. Pitch black love it.

All I was told was take rights :joy::joy:

2 Likes

you are only allowed to sell a board if you are keeping a board… that’s what the pets board is for. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
Dimensions: 12in. X 6in. X 12in.
Scale Display: 42 lb 6.8 oz
Chargeable Weight: 43 lb

that’s what it says on the email, really it’s like 47" long

they did a surprisingly nice job, but it was $170 to ship (to cali) + the $60 for box making/boxing

2 Likes

For 43lbs that’s actually not too bad

2 Likes

Not terrible yet this board is closer to 65 pounds :eyes: but hey maybe …

I still kinda prefer to have the person try the board first. Mostly to say no if it looks like they are gonna kill themselves :joy::joy:

4 Likes

can u air ship it to me and let me test drive it, i promise i won’t kill myself in the riding process :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I shipped my beefy Metroboard for $45 domestic.

4 Likes

Yea I love shipbikes :eyes:. If I wasn’t a lazy ass and wanted to go that route defs would be using them…

I actually used them to ship my last board to Hawaii for like $110 or something which wasn’t too bad either.

2 Likes

I tried to ship with them once and they required me to have some kind of hazardous goods certification to ship a battery.

On the other hand my friend shipped a board to me, his bike shop did have this cert. so it was cheap.

2 Likes

Oof wish I knew about this

3 Likes

@ahrav very awesome build and a good deal. Can you DM me any other boards or parts your selling so that maybe we can make a single transaction and I make you an offer? Feeling like a simp looking at IG models right now, that board looks sweet
Please advise

3 Likes

is the battery 8x8 double stacked? can’t imagine how you fit that in there

2 Likes

9x9

1 Like