[US/ LA] [WTS] AWD evo for sale

hahaha Ive seen it back in the days and now I know it was @CiscoV :slightly_smiling_face: :hugs:

1 Like

Haha. Negative. This one belonged to @Tello1969

1 Like

lmao me stupid again and you won again.
Cmon dood, you cant leave eskate, can you?

1 Like

Oh it’s already happened brother. I haven’t esk8 in months

I was holding on to my stuff just in case but meh. Not going to do it. At least not for a while

3 Likes

That is really sad imo, how can you stop riding?
Are you bored of it or whats that all about?
Or just not enough time to enjoy bc of job or anything?
I thought you were kidding when you came up with quitting the hobby but now I know youre not.

1 Like

So for real , why did you quit ESK8? Just lost interest?

2 Likes

Yeah. Basically. Just like @Mawzie says. Lost interest. No longer fun specially when you think about the risk factor
Been hurt before. No fun and So far I’ve been very lucky I haven’t gotten seriously hurt n that’s the way I want it to stay

I know If I keep riding it’ll be just a matter of time before shit hits the fan yet again :grimacing:

5 Likes

So in a few words. I’m a big pussy :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

No you are not! Health is all that matters and when you got hurt first and dont want to carry the risk on your shoulders, I totally understand that.
So no need to be ashamed of stepping out bc of health reasons.
So there is that.

3 Likes

Dude I freakin love this evo I need to stop trying to build them and just wait till you guys sell them someone buy this :star_struck: It is such a good deal so much sweat and tears put into this board

3 Likes

yeah, thats what I am looking for all day and night till the day I finally have collected enough moneeeeeeysssss and a pretty cool deal (Board).
The only bad thing for me is just most of them murder lightning killer boards are located in the USA, and Im a potato :joy: :joy: :joy: :man_shrugging: so there is that, but nevermind. I even would order from outa space if necessary :upside_down_face: :hugs:
Bad just for me such a board kinda useless, bc i wouldnt reach the next coffee shop without beeing arrested. They are tooo damn sexy for german streets, them cops would smell them before they even see them. Sad but true, so I m forced skating chinese hubs anyways hahahahaha

2 Likes

I just need a 4wd beast
That’s next on my list when I raise 4000$
Cops in U.K. are pretty chill

2 Likes

4k is pretty good amount of bucks, dood.
You should be pretty happy then :hugs:

2 Likes

Key word is WHEN I raise 4000 dollars

3 Likes