[US] Downsizing Sale, All New Stuff - 31" Tayto w/tail, 26 qty A123 26650 Cells, TB Mounts

31" Tayto with a Tail Deck, New
Description: Deck is new, nothing has ever been mounted to it, but it did move with us to our new place and has a few scuffs.
Price (USD):$65 + ship

Images
  • upload pictures here

Boosted V1 Deck
Description: Boosted V1 deck with braided wires, no cracks, no splits, it’s in real good shape.
Price (USD): $70 + ship

Images
  • upload pictures here

26 qty A123 Cells
Description: Brand new cells, never used, always stored at 40% capacity, purchased new from A123batteries.com, I have and will forward you the receipt for the order.
Price (USD): $180 + ship

Images
  • upload pictures here

TB 2nd generation 63mm Motor Mounts
Description: New, never installed, comes with all parts.
Price (USD): $60 + ship

Images
  • upload pictures here

4 Likes

Can I orient the Tb mounts in reverse/outward?

I believe they can be, but best to ask TB about that.

1 Like

I’m not sure, they used to have reverse plates, so I don’t think you can with this version @torqueboards

Those clamps are the best ones though

2 Likes

They tend to not be quite long enough center to center. Motor can hits the kingpin

They only can hit the kingpin if installed backwards you’re saying right?

Yes you can. The outwards mount TB sells is just a little longer to help clear the tail of the board. I use inward mounts on my reverse setup

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in buying 1 TB mount. With the clamp. Is it OK for you to sell only 1 motor mount?

Hey, I’m going to try to sell them in a pair, like I bought them. Shoot me a DM if you’re interested.

Tayto is sold.

1 Like