πŸ”‹ [US] Bulk Battery Group Buy - Gauging Interest

I need more p42a’s in these next few months and this base price is better than liion wholesale which I’ve previously bought from.

4 Likes

I’m the wrong coast for this, best case is a $0.282 discount per cell for me so shipping 100 cells costs the same as the savings, and I don’t have the money or the space to buy 300 cells, sorry guys

3 Likes

We’re close by , I go to DC often, I could use more DIY friends

2 Likes

Haha I might come by for some group rides one day :yum:

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as Zach but I’m definitely interested.

1 Like

@BenjaminF can you check what 200 cells is to mid Atlantic?

Heya duck, I may be interested in this. Any idea what shipping to San Diego for around 100-150 cells would be? 21700 cells that is.

200 P42A cells shipped to:

133 E Delaware Ave
Newark, DE 19711

we are looking at $48.27 for shipping + $1000 insurance.

150 P42A cells to:

713 63rd St
San Diego, CA 92114

would be $30.21 for shipping + $700 insurance through ShipBikes.

I shopped around a lot, and the cheapest I could find for both of these was ShipBikes.com. ParcelMoney is a couple bucks cheaper, but only without insurance. With insurance shipbikes is still cheapest. Unless I want to use USPS flat rate boxes, which I’m pretty sure is illegal.

If anyone knows of a better/cheaper method for shipping heavy stuff, let me know!

2 Likes

Oof, a whopping savings of $8.12 across 200 cells :joy::joy:

(Assuming shipping to you is about the same as shipping to me)

3 Likes

If this GB doesnt make financial sense for everyone, then there’s a possibility it wont happen. I’ll have to find out about shipping cost to me and final cell cost.

3 Likes

I was looking back at the GB that @ahrav ran last year, and wondering how it all worked out for a decent price for everyone. I guess the answer is just that those cells were more expensive back then, so $4.50 a cell was a much better price than it is now. :man_shrugging:

This might have to be a high-rollers only group buy :joy:

4 Likes

You can ship to yourself for free over $500. Something like an hour and I’ll edit a screenshot with the discount code in. added below @BenjaminF

1 Like

maybe @BenjaminF you could ship all the cells required to the coast and then distributed from there
so maybe @ZachTetra will recieve them and hand out/ship to people near him

@ZachTetra @jack.luis I need to build a 8s 20-24p pack of p42a the three of us should combine shipping.

1 Like

why???

Maybe he’s going the stooge route. Either way I’m down to help.

2 Likes

stooge wouldnt do 24p
he does lipos at like 10ah or something tiny

2 Likes

I’m building a 50mph 100+mile range board because I can.

7 Likes

Yes! Yes😈

3 Likes

thats the way to think

1 Like