[US] BioBoard Plutonium / 4WD 3DS / SKP 14S8P / 2x Stormcore 100D [[free4all]]

You also made it sound like it’s something that just happened on eBay without any contact with you when in actuality, your initial reply was this:

"Sorry for the delay in responding and thank you for buying the board :slight_smile:

For sure Marcus is helpful, but I can also connect you to Artem @ skyartpower, he is extremely helpful and any questions you have he can answer quickly, he builds the batteries for BioBoards for US orders. I’m also happy to answer questions. Reconnecting the metr is super easy, it is just time consuming to open the enclosure.

Yes, 100% I will make sure it’s packed perfectly and sufficiently insure it. It is definitely not light lol"

After that, you just ghosted me. You never indicated anything other than you were happy I bought the board, you were going to help me out, and that you were going to make sure it was shipped safely. I could have worked with you if you needed to delay shipping a bit, but you never even tried. You just let me sweat for almost 3 weeks after I had already paid for the board before you canceled the auction. I just don’t get your ethics. I’m really disappointed that I won’t be getting the board, but I’m even more disappointed with your conduct

4 Likes

All I can is that I’m sorry, I am busy. You can see my activity on here is near zero due to how busy I am. I shouldn’t have posted it.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. If it makes you feel any better, I ate the ebay fee’s and am out $500 because I cancelled/refunded.

I understand your position, I’d be annoyed as well. If you want, you can report the situation to eBay.

It does rely on people being honorable, however I did what I think is an honorable thing by cancelling/refunding/eating the fee’s. Of course honorable on your side is shipping the board, but I really don’t have the time to pull it out and drive it to UPS/similar, for that I am sorry.

Again, I understand your position and sympathize. Sorry I let you down on this transaction.

2 Likes

That is in effect what posting on eBay is doing lol

2 Likes

Yes, sure, but in a passive way. If it sells it sells, if it doesn’t it doesn’t. We didn’t have a back and forth conversation about it, he simply bought it.

Ultimately my bad for posting it when I don’t have the time to ship it, that is why I am now open to pick up only. But at this point I will probably part it out and use the components myself.

1 Like

Ate 500$? I’ve always been refunded seller fees when cancelling an order. Then again, I’ve never sat on a completed item for 3 weeks with zero communication and then gave a refund so IDK if things would be different but still doubt you ate any fees since you never mailed anything. Maybe there’s a delay or something. Either way, the buyer seems to say he had a back in forth with you before completion which indicates you should be very aware of when the item ends. Three weeks to cancel an item because you “don’t want to get from storage and ship” is silly. You probably just didn’t like that it sold for 1000$ less then you were asking (in addition ebay fees, and shipping).

1 Like

You want to make it right? Take your time and ship it to an intermediary. Artem sounds like a great guy, maybe I could pay him a fee to receive the board. That battery is his amazing work so he probably is already familiar with the board. Plus, It seems like he would be a great choice of a person to have work on the board if it ever needed modification or service, so it would be great to meet him anyway. I could pay you when I pick it up. I already paid for it once, so you know I’m good for the money, and I have over 800 positive feedback remarks on ebay, with zero negatives and have sold items extensively for many years. That doesn’t happen by mistake. I stick to my word, and follow through with my agreements, so if we make a deal you won’t have to worry about my end of things.

By the way, I didn’t mean to make it sound like we had contact before the item completed, but we had contact afterwards and that’s what I was quoting. Also, I don’t understand why you are out those fees. On a canceled auction, I’ve never had to pay the fees so I’m not sure what’s going on there, but I would contact them and appeal that.

6 Likes

Sorry, I am done with this.

“Take your time and ship it to an intermediary”

Do you have any level of comprehension? That also would require taking it out and shipping it.

I made it right, I refunded you. End of story. Have a merry Christmas, I suggest you get over this.

actually, I ate $510.28, sorry

3 Likes

Bro, don’t you know the no take backs playground rule?

Why offer to sell something if you can’t be bothered to ship it when it sells? :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

when it was posted I did have the time, but after thanksgiving my schedule became a lot more busy, I legitimately forgot I posted it, had no idea it sold for some time, thought I’d get the time to ship it, got a notification on here, refunded/cancelled

it’s unfortunate, but what can i do, not going to pause work so i can ship a board

if he wants to get someone to come pick up the board and ship it, great, we can transact, if not, then this is a done deal. at some point i will likely break down the board and just use the parts so then nobody gets it.

1 Like

[serious tag - I’m out]

I think that is honorable thing to do :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

modified, come on in

Why not? If that’s what you offered?

What you could do is honour the sale transaction you initiated when you placed it for sale on eBay.

Changing your mind after it was sold, for whatever reason, is childish and selfish.

If you offered it for sale with a shipping option, and no “I might change my mind cos I decide I’m too busy” clause :joy: then maybe that’s what you should do.

But whatever dude, each to their own.

3 Likes

I was not as busy as I am currently when it was posted

@longhairedboy can you please delete this thread and delete my account when you have a sec plz

1 Like

i dont understand where the dogpiling is coming from. shit happens sometimes, only one person got screwed here and it wasnt the buyer :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I’ve been cancelled on before on eBay, it sucks but what you going to do. Seller can still cancel, just gotta move on and find something else.

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes