[US] 10s4p18650 30q Single Stack Battery [$200)

Yes wheels and pulleys

I’ll include pulleys for free so it’ll just be the $85 plus whatever shipping is. let me check it out and i’ll get back to you asap!

Price the shipping

BUMP

Motors + Mounts sold

Big price drop on the two 4.12 vescs - 60 free shipping in US

3 Likes

What are the dimensions of your battery pack?

1 Like

@clistpdx hope that helps :+1:

2 Likes

Vescs also sold

107 Abecs pending
E Lofty drives pending

Everything else still available

Trucks and 10s4p pack are the only things left for sale from the switchblade

Boa wheels and deck and enclosure still available from BLACKLIGHT - elofty drives still pending sale

2 Likes

What degree are those calibers :call_me_hand:

I think they are 55 but I’ll check when I’m home :+1:

1 Like

sorry, they are 50 degree calibers - 55 doesnt exist im just dumb lol

107s and BOAs sold!

Elofty still pending sale i believe

Price drops on remaining items (trucks, 10s4p battery, blacklight deck/enclosure)

Elofty Drives sold.

10s4p battery, caliber trucks and cheap deck/enclosure combo remain.

Only the 10s4p Battery remains. I’m keeping the cheap deck and caliber trucks to have a spare push board this summer.

If anyone is interested in the battery please PM me maybe we can work out a deal so we can close this thread :slight_smile: cheers

1 Like

As of today everything purchased is shipped and I sent out tracking to everyone.

Bump on the battery! I know 10s isnt as popular anymore but i know some people still ride under 30mph haha

2 Likes

Bump! Free shipping on the 10s4p - US only

Hi ryansinatra,
Does the battery come with a charger? Thanks.

if it doesnt, chargers on amazon for fairly cheap. I use this one https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Charger-Lithium-5-5x2-5mm-5-5x2-1mm/dp/B088PDJ6FL/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=10s+charger&qid=1619632237&sr=8-3

Thanks. That’s good to know.
How do you PM somebody here? I’m new to this board, is that why I’m restricted to send people Direct messages?

1 Like

yep. just communicate on some other platform.

1 Like