2 Likes

5 Likes

Awesome build :call_me_hand: love those etoxx on treadzzzz

2 Likes

@Esk8freaktal love the board

lets see… some people might suggest adding bindings :wink:

5 Likes

The next was the first . I call him blckfrst blackforrest

this was born in my head almost 2 years ago. I found the E still good. the funny thing about the story. I was looking for someone who strengthened the board with carbone. found it in the eskate builders forum. lives in birmingham, the packet did not arrive in england sn but at senderskate in the usa. I knew he understood his craft, but I only noticed later that he was an artist. better late than never my here my gtxclone

11 Likes

Dude it looks so good!

4 Likes

Nein, ich esse meine Suppe nicht! :joy:
@glyphiks No, I don’t eat ma soup! :joy:

2 Likes

HAHAH! Schade, ich hab nämlich so viel zeit und mühe eingegeben um eine herveragende Suppe zu machen :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Thanks, the next …

5 Likes

Im curious to see how long those wings stay on with just bolts…

Thanks for your misgivings . It’s just for the enclosure

So you have epoxy on there too? Would be cool if you could bolt them down, I hate working with epoxy

awesome work!! out of curiosity, what tires are those? also, that hex driver i saw in one of the pics is beautiful.

1 Like

think they are trampa urban treads

E: I stand corrected vvvvv

1 Like

It’s tourq Tyler’s diyelectric 160mm but I thinking 165 Tramps is good option

2 Likes

i just thought the tread pattern was real nice. ive confirmed my 3.75 inch infinity hubs are not only shipped out but to the right address, if anyones been wondering if theyre real. now im shopping tires and buying tire markers to whitewall em with. but on topic: good fuckin job bro!!! i love the thing.

1 Like

I use windows glue for hold the Sabre wings, with epoxy I never can take off …

2 Likes

@jack.luis sikaflex works good for this. You can still take them off the deck. @Andy87 managed to remove them intact this way. However, the pads are still likely to break while ripping them off.

Yes sikaflex works perfectly and is super strong. For removing I did cut through the Sikaflex with a carpet cutter knife first from all sides. After that it was relatively easy to remove the wings.

1 Like

Holiday esk8 hochreihn

He all , i will Start morning my esk8 holiday . This summer was in Switzerland two mounts raining summer . The summer is back . I call los my boss . He I come the next 5 days nothing to work . Maybe I meet esk8 people on Germany or Swiss site from the rifer we call rhein . Last night my options was longboard 12s5p urethane or Tramps 12sp pneumatic.
This day I got to local workstore for the last parts . Then I have a crash with frontlift … make a Looping. I think I will use my Trampa for this weekend . My leg knee amd foot heart. ( 5day I plante skate) from her to train station to wil in Switzerland sleep and then go to Bodensee, start the trip to the city bale ( maybe 400km I will make on skate any one won’t come?

2 Likes