UK mega SALE Switchblade36 with enclosure, Batteries 12s3p30T 10s3p30Q and more

Yep. Thems the ones.

1 Like

I think he confused you with bigben. Dunno which one of you should be more offended :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Knee guards gone too…

Deffo Ben should be more offended, hes cute af.

4 Likes

@Lee_Wright @BigBen yeah, woops, lmao, gonna just crawl back in my hole OK BYE

2 Likes

I’ll take these if you still have and the 83mm are those real Abecs? Im interested if they are

Yep, I’ll dig them out and take a photo with a potato cam.

1 Like

£30?
They’ve had a cut or two superglued and they’re “worn in”…

1 Like

do you think it would be possible to reshape the battery without the use of a welder? and just resoldering? I’ll probably have to double stack it to get it to fit :sob:

Anything is possible but I guess it would depend on where you wanted to split the pack.
Might be better to go for a custom one? What are you hoping to achieve?

Cool :slight_smile:

Do bergmiesters fit six shooters? If so I may be interested.

I’m 99.9% sure. They work the other way around so I don’t see wh…
Hang on. I have a dud sixshooter here somewhere. I will check

1 Like

Fuck yeah. Finally someone riding them #fuckpushing trucks soon.

3 Likes

Haha someone had to ride them

1 Like

I still remember when you asked permission to get that engraving. Lol
Not like these kids now just making stickers and putting them everywhere…:rofl:

2 Likes

just wondering if it’s possible to split it double stacked with 6 cells wide and 3 cells long?

Hagshooters?

Like a glove.
There’s something funky going on with the filler tube. The steel part comes through but the rubber part won’t. I can’t remember if this is how the shooters were originally? Original tubes would obviously fit too.

2 Likes

It’d be a bit of an odd configuration! The little pack out on it’s own might be a bit longer than needed? Just 3 wide and 3 long on top?

yeah it’s a bit of a weird space :face_with_monocle: basically just want to see if the P groups are ok to separate and I can just resolder into my weird rectangle