[U.S.] Psychotiller completes

When you just spent close to $400 on cells and then this comes up…

7 Likes

Oh man someone hide my wallet…

4 Likes

Mail it to me. Do you want me to keep your credit cards numbers?

3 Likes

you got anymore completes for sale?

2 Likes

I want those 6x3 six shooters sooo bad. Who ever buys it I have 6x2 six shooters and cash on top for the trade

3 Likes

If you change up the pulley ratios, can this be as good as bioboards’ ferrari build in terms of top speed? I don’t see why not.
Its got the battery and ESC’s to pump out the amps

2 Likes

You can make almost anything to be as good as bioboards in term of performance and top speed. You just have to b willing to step out of your comfort zone when it comes down to build budgets n shit! Don’t forget. At the end of the day 90% if the parts they use are available to everyone. You just have to be willing to spend the cash

7 Likes

Yup, and you have to ride out of your comfort zone as well. If memory serves, someone in baesk8 went low to mid fifties not too long ago.

4 Likes

It was @Esk8fightclub

2 Likes

Yeah brother. That’s correct. That was @Touch_V Dude is a beast when it comes down to not letting the other guy get there first.

Just like outgoing thorium he rocks a 4wd evo with the same exact components bioboards offered their production boards with, Except for better battery pack, bms and v ring seals installed backwards in the gear drives

6 Likes

Yeah true, I was just curious because we don’t come across many 4wd beasts for sale

3 Likes

Just give me $400 in cells and take $400 off the price.

7 Likes

I have 2 of these I’ll sell for $1300 each

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ve already got biggg plans for the pack… cough @370HSSV cough cough

2 Likes

It’s going on a Killshot that’s for sure :wink:

1 Like

Gone.

12 Likes

Damn!! That’s a lot of cool stuff right there :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Is it in good condition? Can we see a photo?

1 Like

Just posted pics

2 Likes

Gonna bump the asking price up. It’s essentially one of those speedboard with two more wheels but for less than half the price.

3 Likes