Trying to Determine What's Compatible

Alrighty, just have to figure out what belt to use

This… Insane markup by evolve. Buy anywhere else including AliExpress.

2 Likes

I don’t know for TB mounts. For mine I was using 380mm belts.

what mm width? 15?

I feel like i can get away with 385’s from TB

Yes. @torqueboards could answer regarding belt size for 66T pulley

1 Like

@torqueboards If im going to be buying your evolve motor mounts, and having a 66T evolve pulley with a 15/16T motor pulley from you, is 385mm 15mm a good size or should i go up to your 410mm?

thanks man

1 Like

https://www.bbman.com/belt-length-calculator/

This could be handy if you have dimensions of the mounts.

1 Like

I got a bunch of free new evolve pulleys once. I didn’t know what they were. Thought they were cheap off brand whatever because plastic.
After realizing what they were I sold them for more than my universal metal pulleys and they guy who bought them was thankful for me saving him money. It’s crazy… their markup on basic stuff makes me avoid their products completely

3 Likes

So is there another drive pulley that fits the evolves for cheaper?

I honestly don’t know. I think @Janux-esk8 might have had something. But he’s stopped making parts. Unless he has it in Stock it’s not gonna be available again.

3 Likes

Alright, so this is what I think I’m gonna do. Evolve 7" with their wheel pulley, a TB motor pulley, with flipskys dual king pin trucks and motor mounts. I know it may be the cheaper truck option but from other threads, it seems like it isn’t too bad… Any other ideas please shoot them at me!

1 Like

Why not keep the evolve trucks if you have them already? Sell out the remaining parts of evolve board on evolve forum

Already sold the entire board or else I’d do that lol

1 Like

@chatherton99 put this thread under diy builds you’ll probably get more suggestions on your build

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like