TRANSFERING TRUST LEVEL FROM ElectricSkateboardBuilders

Hey @mmaner I messaged treenutter (on the builders forums) about my access to the lounge, and how I have participated enough to regain it… But due to the suspension I asked for, I don’t think I can ever access the lounge again… :joy:

I can PM you and provide any information required, I just want to see all the available topics :slight_smile:

(You have to click on the second photo while browsing on mobile, not sure why)

I realized I’ve lost my regular level, hence why I wasn’t seeing the lounge anymore

I have no issues with earning my level on its own :sunglasses:
Heaps of time anyway rofl

2 Likes

was a regular for almost 2 years, but then this forum appeared and I quit visiting the other forum regularly and lost my regular status. oh well. :sweat_smile:

Just lost my regular on “the other place” not sure if I haven’t been posting enough or if my meme was too anti Jason…

check your messages

2 Likes

I have considered this. I will ask after Colorado. :grimacing:

Hi guys, took me long enough to figure out what email and PW I signed up with months ago. Lmao.

5 Likes

Im not regular ?? Does that mean I’m abby-normal

I’ve bumped everyone that posted to member, I’d rather @longhairedboy make the call if regular is OK.

6 Likes

ill take one too :smile:

1 Like

Thank you… @longhairedboy or @mmaner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If somebody was a regular over there, they can be a regular here. I’m fine with that.

7 Likes

cool, ill take care of it as soon as I get done hittin and kicking this Exchange server I’m working on (where’s my damned hammer?).

5 Likes

but can it run crysis? :joy:

2 Likes

It can barely run frikkin exchange, what do you think :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You dont get it… lol

1 Like

It was the original “will it blend” lol

when i got my first iphone… it was unix. the crysis meme was in full swing and i think some hackers actually got a crytek binary to run on it… those were the days.

4 Likes

Are you looking for a ban?

:slight_smile:

12 Likes