Torqueboards 2x 6s enclosure

Lmao he lit his house on fire!?
Buddy buddy buddy… always back to bad habits

1 Like

Yes I live in a hut, I burnt my last apartment and I’m living off of the 15 freeway out here in San Diego. Found a nice ass spot under a bridge with a electrical output

8 Likes

:fu::fu::fu: Probably not joking

3 Likes

Especially because some mayor or something definitely put an electrical outlet under a bridge :love_you_gesture:t3:

Kevin falconer, man is a fucking legend. He came and visited me this one time and had some sewage tea

2 Likes

:heart:
honestly this can happen to anyone, especially those who are new to esk8 building and punchy batteries.
I’d like to take this opportunity on this now completely derailed sales thread (It’s @KaramQ so par for the course) to promote battery safety to everyone. The packs we skate are have 50+ of the batteries that were blowing people’s heads off in vapes. These are the real deal, so be careful :v:

6 Likes

Ya guys, I’m obviously joking. Taking advantage of parents rent lol

3 Likes

Check ur phone! I texted u lol

1 Like

should have listed a go fund me smh
Ez

He did… His friend made one for him or something… He can explain more…

1 Like

I actually did after it happened but got a ton of hate and took the post down. I made some stupid comments and the whole world turned against me lol. I ended up with about 15 grand in damages and Over 2 grand of boards all messed up. I bought a used board on offerup and the charger the guy gave me was broken n puffed the battery till my room went poof. Enough of this lol

4 Likes

So this did or did not happen?

The fire, yes. The living under a bridge, no

2 Likes

How was the charger at fault for puffin the pack? Isn’t that a bms fault on the used board?

1 Like

It was a lipo… Liion do not puff, they just go firecracker mode…

2 Likes

I don’t know much else. It was a non authentic balance charger and that’s all I can say

1 Like

Lipo and this man runs it unattended presumably overnight!?
L

1 Like

Not overnight, I went to take a shit, and midway through it, my mom started screaming fire lol. Tells you how u must supervise lipo’s at all times lol

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I always keep an expired fire extinguisher close by.
Lipos are fishy. But what can I say, I throw them on little machines the size of birds that go 100 mph and crash them into dirt, poles, cement, you name it. Several of my lipos have been essentially dropped from 300 feet up after a failsafe on my quad and smashed into the groud. No flames. I still use them. and they all taped up… basically a flying bomb. You just pick the short stick sometimes.

1 Like

The one time I was flying a drone and a battery came out the lipo exploded and made a huge boom sound, but no actual damage anywhere :love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes