💪 TORQUE ESC V6.64 - High Mileage Immediate Testers

Can I be tester!? :smiley_cat:

1 Like

How bout testing on my electric bike? Can put it through rougher testing as a single.

Is a warranty of some sort possible or too risky with all the diy people so prone to messing it up themselves?

4 Likes

I have a fairly powerful shortboard that I could test one of these in. It is a single drive 6380.

I ride quite a few miles for commuting, couldn’t get my license because of covid, so esk8 is all I got.

3 Likes

I agree that single drives can punish an ESC and in general are better for testing them, especially with a big motor like a 6380

7 Likes

Want to put this on my new electric bike n either use a real vesc6 or give dexter’s a shot

But the motor size…maybe a bigger motor is easier on the esc if the settings are the same.

Gunna pot all the batteries! Know that’s up ur alley

6 Likes

I’m game. I ride all the time, and Flipksky has screwede over with their escs

2 Likes

Sounds good! Keep em coming.

We got some more units coming in so definitely looking at sending units out to high mileage riders first.

6 Likes

:thinking: :face_with_monocle: :rofl:

7 Likes

:man_facepalming:

6 Likes

How do you volunteer as tribute? :sweat_smile:

I thought these were already tested. Like a year ago…?

This is paid meaning you have to pay for it.

Sorry :sob: no free escs. :grinning:

We will ship these out first before we open beta to the public.

5 Likes

Yeah they are tested. Everything has been testing great so far.

Now I’d like to test a bigger sample size before we put them into full production.

These are production units with a beta launch. So all units shipped are our final production units.

I don’t think there will be any issues but as a precaution we are doing a larger beta run to iron out any issues that may arise. Pretty sure we are solid but I’d like everything to be safe and reliable.

22 Likes

So you gonna tell us how much? Is this less than retail or full price with benefits.

1 Like

@torqueboards How much. Jake will break them for you and we’ll send them back for you to iterate. If he can’t break them then you can safely stop iterating.

wait… why are we paying you to risk our necks for your gain again?

11 Likes

I’m down to test if you need me! I can easily put 100miles a week on one. I have no problems paying as long as that comes along with the support

Excited to try them out. ESCapes are thermal throttling on hills, so need another option.

I dont want to be a tester. Can I just pay for mine so I can have them? Lol

8 Likes

What he said haha

1 Like

I think these have the same size footprint and probably very similar components. I think you need a heat-sink to solve your problem.

6 Likes