Tiny Stator - Memes Plz

18 Likes

It was a direct and very simple question, Artem.

But that’s kind of the story around here no? I also did not recieve any of the neoboxes I ordered…but that’s besides the point…let Brian do his thing over there… why have no faith that he might try to use new status for good over … not good

lmao this is on subject

4 Likes

I would not

1 Like

Thanks for answering.

I just don’t think we should be okay with Brian strengthening Potter’s SEO and helping more people get suckered into buying Unities and TitanX motors and then receive no customer support.

Apologies if I appeared to be saying that you have weak principles like Brian. From my personal experience, I know you as an honest and stand-up guy.

1 Like

f87731590ed40a8c295158b5fd0895fae0993fe7ee1a8bec8351ed600c4a542d.0

7 Likes

This isnt your web browser search bar

2 Likes

Go to your time-out corner.

2 Likes

as long as there are no thieves

3 Likes

luke-skywalker-luke-i-am-your-father

5 Likes

Would you consider PMing people to “warn them” that anyone who buys a Xenith is supporting a thief? While recommending Unity/Tenka instead?

Would you consider that supporting Jaypo?

1 Like

What’s your point? Brian recommending tenkas and unitys over xeniths?

Helps Jason Potter. Yep.

Now you’re getting it! :confetti_ball:

giphy (8)

1 Like

I don’t know of this, show me more context

@DerelictRobot going to ask again that you don’t PM me and keep our conversation out here in the open. The screenshot you sent me shows no proof of Brian supporting Jpos anything…so I don’t get why you are saying what you are, when based on your own evidence you appear to just be spreading misinformation and assumptions about a longstanding member who is actively helping people in this community

2 Likes

And regarding your PM threats to sue me, also please make these threats in public so people can see you for your true character. And please do your worst…you think you are the only person with a legal team? I have the screenshots pops so you can’t even deny any of this.

Artem. There’s literally no chance this has ever happened. Post the proof, rules or not. (alright there are rules, PM is smarter) I’m certain it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

You fled the PM before you read my follow-up post. But okay, cry wolf.

I’m good man, you seem a bit confused and I don’t feel like spelling this out any further.

You guys are getting real creative with these memes. Pms? Legal threats? Thieves? Hypocrisy? The collapse of the Roman empire? I gotta step up my game :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes