Tiny Stator - Memes Plz

Artem. There’s literally no chance this has ever happened. Post the proof, rules or not. (alright there are rules, PM is smarter) I’m certain it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

You fled the PM before you read my follow-up post. But okay, cry wolf.

I’m good man, you seem a bit confused and I don’t feel like spelling this out any further.

You guys are getting real creative with these memes. Pms? Legal threats? Thieves? Hypocrisy? The collapse of the Roman empire? I gotta step up my game :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Me opening this thread:

giphy

26 Likes

Jesus, this is even more weird than when Artem decided to go into business with @AviatorEsk8er

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

Billy, I’m going to have to ask you not to threaten @Skyart and his eggshell business.

PS:

3 Likes

Are we allowed to kink shame? It seems everyone here loves pissing on each other :wink:

The joke reservoir has dried up. I’ll see myself out

6 Likes

You sir have crossed a line! Hail Caesar!
Although, I have to say I’ve been more partial to Dominos lately. What were we talking about?

1 Like

Nope
2021_01_13_22_41_14

9 Likes

0_v7gmjOTELi-Oysz4

Keep my name outta yo mouth boi!

Ya never know. Artem is one of the few forum members that I trust. How certain can you really be? @DerelictRobot certainly isn’t one of the nicest or most pleasant people on the forum, @Skyart IS.

1 Like

You are not wrong, little homie. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah but I am a liar so no matter how pleasant I may be it’s all for nothing :smiling_face_with_tear:

I think you were very nice about telling a blatant lie, Artem.

1 Like

That’s a good way to put it, maintains my character :innocent:

2 Likes

Just what I’ve observed, nothing personal.

Yup, sorry I besmirched your awesome reputation. :joy:

Wut so funny?

1 Like