time to stop f*king around

That’s a big oof right there, whatcha waiting on?

an enlosure and some various screws, but it should all be done by friday night

If you can do that i’ll still be in the winning pool. I’m counting on you. hundreds of cents are on the line, buddy.

11 Likes

Make sure to cut out the side flaps as well. Otherwise the hangars might hit the deck and you won’t be able to turn. Also check for any wheelbite, as the deck was not designed to be drop mounted, and therefore the nose doesn’t stick out as much.

1 Like

That’s only if the deck is hella thick, I have a Drophammer with Caliber IIs and it wouldn’t need the cuts at full lean. Those are usually just for trucks with flanges (like Randal baseplates) or trucks with raised lettering (such as Gullwing Charger baseplates)

1 Like

So it looks like the finished in two days is out… Friday still is within 20days though!

Come on less than 20!!!

3 Likes

I changed my projections after reading there are parts still shipping in.

2 Likes

You got in right before the cutoff; poll is closed now.

Some folks noticed you were allowed 2 votes :smirk:

It’s not cheating if it’s not against the rules :rofl:

10 Likes

done in 2 days was not possible from the get go :rofl:
20 is possible under ideal situation, but murphy’s law u know :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

4yc0dw

3 Likes

can i get some help, when i run the motors sensorless they spin the correct direction, HOWEVER if i connect them sensored they will either spin forward or backwards randomly, like one time they will start spinning forward, next time they will start spinning backwards, and just keep repeating that, and also sometimes the brake slams instantly at 100% instead of only a little bit, but they spin the right direction if its sensorless and brakes are also nornal, wtf?

2 Likes

I’d recommend to not use sensors then

5 Likes

Turn traction control off? When I have strange problems like that it’s often tc and the board thinking there’s different load on each wheel.

1 Like

What ESC? What software?

Did you complete the motor detection?

2 Likes

100% this!!!I dont use sensors on any of my boards… i am thinking of setting up hfi but last
Time i tried ot was a lil difficult. Giving a lil nudge forward to the board to get going isnt that big of a deal

2 Likes

isn’t he using like a ling yi or hobbywing esc?

2 Likes

It is if you’re riding in dense traffic

3 Likes

Can you screenshot the foc detection values and sensored? Does that all look ok when you run it?

1 Like

not running a vesc due to budget restrictions, so far ive found that connecting all wires with their matching color and swapping the sensors around made the motors spin properly, problem is now they spinn backwards instead of foward when throttling, ive tried swapping the colored power wires around and any other combination other than matching color makes the motors vibrate but not spin (when the sensors are connected) i have tried probably 15 different wire combinations and havent gotten it to work, i think i will keep trying to swap the wires around until it hopefully works and if not ill just have to use sensorless…

1 Like