time to stop f*king around

there is no content, might as well get some nyan cat going

11 Likes

lol look at these vaporware 3KW!!!

6 Likes

Let’s not completely shit on the guy. I started building with parts like that.

7 Likes

I’m still building with parts like that (the hubs). 2 Year old Wowgo hubs are still on my main daily driver board. :crazy_face:

Just not keen on seeing that long ass battery probably making a fugly combo with enclosure and deck.

2 Likes

From the scale of the pictures, the motors in those hubs are ~65mm diameter and probably ~75mm long. Maybe not that bad but they will get toasty for sure…

1 Like

they talked about some advanced thermal management so they had an idea of it’s problems I guess.

Hope they were a step up from Craptor hubs

2 Likes

Let me guess, super totally innovative heat pipe into a truck with fins on it… never heard that before

1 Like

21 Likes

wouldn’t it just be easier and cheaper and better to buy a cheap Chinese board like a meepo?

or maybe this is @brotherhobby’s little brother from Norway and he is gonna take us for a ride?

3 Likes

Where are the other 4 phase wires?

7 Likes

All inside that teeny insulator

8 Likes

Next level shit, I see, I see

13 Likes

its powered by a lingyi esc, that’s a god tier esc/s

9 Likes

4%er here. now get off the forums and get back to the laboratory! :+1:

8 Likes

Wow do you keep those pics in a folder?:joy: I remember that one

3 Likes

Bro those are 90mm hubs, quit lying and just ride what you want :joy:

Your baseplates bolt to bolt width is 1.625" like everyone else. Old school or new, they’re the same.

3.6" = 91mm

6 Likes

Yeah, seems like the first image may have been a weird perspective

download (4)

Used 85mm wheel, and the bearing measures 20.97mm

I got slightly excited when I thought they were 125mm hubs

1 Like

125mm hubs would be kinda dope actually.

3 Likes

aight to the guy flaming me i never said im building the next generation of godlike boards, im just trying to generate some hype for my first build, i know not all specs are the most premium stuff out there

4 Likes

i took inspiration from the bamboo gtr, and i would consider that a good looking board

1 Like