time to stop f*king around

oh god i bent the cables so much :flushed:

3 Likes

aint NOTHING moving in this mf

3 Likes

That an mboards enclosure? If so i reccommend putting something under the holes to support them, if you tighten it too much otherwise there is a big chance the holes break.

2 Likes

i plan on medium hard screwing wood screws, theres like 20 holes so ill try to not tighten too much

Wood screws will mar and loosen your holes over time.

I highly recommend checking out a bit of this thread on threaded inserts :smirk:

4 Likes

Itโ€™s a good way to hide trade/design secrets too

1 Like

7 Likes

finished a proper dropthrough

4 Likes

2 Likes

@b264 this board will beat ur boardsssssss in waterproof test, time to up ur game :rofl:

9 Likes

its a fking metal piece holding the trucks how is it not wateproof?

from now ur banned from this thread goofy ass

b264 too

1 Like

Phillips head is doo doo pants

16 Likes

Phillips do suck. However, if you use the right bit that actually fucking fits the head, no problems, ever.

7 Likes

get some deck protectors

Yep, once you learn the difference between a 1,2, and a 3 you will have far less problems. However, still would rather something else to put some ass behind.

1 Like

Yeah but then you get the posidriv kick in the ass and youโ€™re back to being mad

1 Like

Regular flat head, again with proper bit, you can get more than enough torque. I use a lot of flat panheads and square nuts. Mostly for vintage looks, but the simplicity is nice.

Put some washers under the nuts. Your entire weight rests on them, so you want as much surface area as possible or your weight will pull the nut through the wood over time.

3 Likes