THICC Big Deck Wanted [US]

I believe it definitely does, I’ll still be on the lookout for you if anything pops up on offerup🙂

2 Likes

Thanks! Appericate it!

1 Like

If the skateshred does work, imma just make this board into a shelf for my room lol

2 Likes

Lmaooo

1 Like

@370HSSV sorry the thickness was lacking.

It was an amusing challenge. Maybe pass that deck on to @Jansen and I’ll give you some AT tires that will otherwise get wasted on pavement.

6 Likes

I tried that with a lady that worked at Waffle House once, many things went wrong :grin:

8 Likes

Yes yes please!!! @Arzamenable @370HSSV Are we talking about that Muirskate one cause I want that thing bad still since my outlaw is at the bottom of the riverbed forever… Mike we can call it even on that vx2 I gave you the other weekend…

PS - Lets ride - Just went on 2nd long ride of the day and am at 40 miles… hit 44 with the new pack! Justin hit… the ground unforutnatley at mach 1. Owie. lol.

IMG_1979.HEIC (1.3 MB) IMG_1976.HEIC (1.3 MB) IMG_1974.HEIC (1.3 MB)

LMK whats good though Lei

4 Likes

Demonseed 42" says it has 28" standing platform and is only 20 bucks above your budget.

2 Likes

Oh and @370HSSV I might have a deck for you that may work… going to my garage to grab it now for pics… ok, not sure but its your if you want it… LMk. IMG_1993.HEIC (1.5 MB) IMG_1991.HEIC (2.1 MB) IMG_1990.HEIC (2.0 MB) IMG_1989.HEIC (1.8 MB)

2 Likes

I rode today too with @scrubski This is after the ride…

Gonna go check out the skate shred thing. They are 15 mins away from me and I can probably cut to whatever shape I like on the nose and tail.

@Arzamenable don’t even worry about it. All good. Had a good time grinding that raisers down lol

7 Likes

End up getting anything? I found u a rayne demon seed in my storage, 44x10

1 Like

Have you considered buying a sheet of 1" plywood from Home Depot or Lowes for like $20 and cutting it with a jigsaw? You can get any shape, and it will be SOLID AF, and its cheap as hell to boot…what more do you need?

A little love with a router bit on the edges and a dip in some varnish and you got a perfect deck, then add griptape or frit to taste

1 Like

Sorry, came late on this. I ended up getting a deck this weekend. Thanks! 11in wide. Fits pack a bit tight, but it works.

Thanks again everyone!

7 Likes

Whoa, what deck is that

7 Likes

Ahhh you got your hands on a recoil. Niceeeee. Did you get the custom enclosure for it.

2 Likes

Nah, an extra large bigly.

12s10p 20700b full size BMS and two focbox in there. Tight fit. But it fits

@KaramQ Dave cutted one for me

4 Likes

Sweeeet looks niceee. Finally got that beast of a pack onto a board.

1 Like

Yep. Haven’t ridden much. Needs longer enclsoure bolts. Hopefully this weekend get it wrapped up completely.

2 Likes

That looks sweeet! You could probably ride from your pad to me and back :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And then go on a group ride after :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t know anyone could need Bigly to be made larger :rofl:

3 Likes