The "Why Can't" Thread

Maybe fvt esc will do the job​:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

why can’t some vesc developers not design mirrored versions of their single vesc for symmetric set ups into enclosures?
One left vesc and one right vesc!

1 Like

Because the requirement would get confused and we would see a nice new shiney reflective finish :wink:

1 Like

Why can’t the trampasite be user friendly?:joy:
@Trampa

15 Likes

Replying to my own whinging… found a charge only BMS that does an amp per P-group, hooks straight up to the balance leads, Aliexpress BMS , will be living outside the enclosure, for safety reasons, most likely with a fan. We shall see how it performs.

Why can’t people refer to the PWM output of most remote receivers as PWM instead of calling it PPM?

11 Likes

:arrow_up: so much this.

I suspected it for so long, but once I looked at it on an oscilloscope and confirmed 100% that it’s a PWM waveform and not PPM, I changed what I always type to

7 Likes

Same. Even after I knew for certain it’s PWM, I was guilty of still saying PPM in convos for a while until I decided it really is important to be accurate with theses terms. I know bad habits are hard to break but we’ve gotta try.

5 Likes

Why can’t an over-hand (as opposed to in-hand) remote exist so I can wear my puck gloves?

1 Like

What is stopping you?

1 Like
  1. Puck and remote competing for space: puck winning.
  2. Wanting to slam my puck on the ground. Not wanting to destroy my remote.
1 Like

As far as nr 1. goes there is a solution.

I don’t slide my esk8 and use the slide gloves for fall protection so can’t help you with the other.

9 Likes

Hold on a sec. Do you try esk8steel?:wink:

1 Like

Why can’t bestech use simpler bloody names for their bms’s?

2 Likes

BMS’s is bad enough already. You are never sure when you are done saying S’s. See what I mean.

2 Likes

Bit like banana. I can start spelling but struggle to stop spelling it

6 Likes

Banananas

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oof. So glad i don’t need it.

1 Like