jk

The OSSR by @DerelictRobot

2 Likes

@yelnats8j
No trigger
No second channel
No dual receiver

He has a version for this

I bet you he could look into adding that.

Last I heard there is no trigger version.

I asked about all that and maybe a later version could have it says @DerelictRobot.

But for now,

@gmurad’s statement still stands strong.

3 Likes

Does this count as a trigger?

The early render that’s not being produced [yet?] and has the travel angled the wrong way? Certainly does not count. [Yet?]

1 Like

Actually I have a trigger version in the works.

But just because something doesn’t fit your personal preference doesn’t mean there are no good remotes available, you blowhardy juggalo.

10 Likes

Okay @yelnats8j I’ll be out riding around with my Mini Remotes while you wait for that. In 4 months let me know how it is.

@gmurad is right the whole time. Just because there will be something soon does not mean there is something. Until there is, there isn’t. It’s merely an idea. A good one, sure, but an idea.

I have confidence @DerelictRobot will make something truly awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey who said im not rocking the mini remotes also?

I was just trying to say there was something coming.

1 Like

I’m more talking about your insistence that anything that isn’t exactly to your specific preference is garbage.

The OSRR is only just shipping first round beta so isn’t what I’d consider available, regardless of the status of the trigger variant. The Hoyt Puck is a great remote. The VESC wand is on the immediate horizon and also looks very promising.

3 Likes

Why can’t Brian be a bit more open minded?

11 Likes

Why can’t the german government do reliable job for a good law for esk8? (general operationg license :wink:)

8 Likes

Why can’t I buy a flexible polyurethane enclosure?

Shit thats given me an idea. Theres a small kayak factory down the road that do tours of their facility. That material would mould to practically any deck and thick enough would be tough as old boots. Repairable with a plastic welder too.

5 Likes

It is next to impossible to bond anything to a kayak because of the mold release they use. My fishing kayak. Now everyone knows what I look like.

9 Likes

Do you have Hansons disease or are you the invisible man?

7 Likes

why can’t battery cells be 100% safe without risk of :firecracker::dash::boom::sparkler::fireworks::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Human element

1 Like

Why can’t I stop feeling like a power ranger whenever I wear my full face and why do I love it so much?

3 Likes