The Trampa / VESC battery systems

Any reason? I like those BMS’s. For £30, it is hard to beat the value.

1 Like

Godawful app (and the fact that there’s another app in the first place besides vesc tool) and the fact that it might receive support from @janpom for the davega

2 Likes

It has tighter integration with the VESC ecosystem so there are some really nice features like soft roll-off of battery discharge as you approach cell under-voltage limits to protect you and your battery at the same time as opposed to the hard cut that a discharge BMS gives you. You can still have braking but the VESC can prevent you from over-discharging any of the sub-packs.

It also has some really nice tracking for pack capacity and we are working on more metrics to ascertain metrics of pack health and deterioration.

16 Likes

nice! sort of like upcoming ENNOID XLITE - it should be in 35 x 85mm - charge only though.

hope price will be fair. Have any more exact dimensions / photo?

very sexy size :slight_smile: That is exactly the size I was proposing other developers - it just makes sense :+1:

Trampa 18s small one, DieBieMS xlite 18s, FlexiBMS 18s lite all coming out so soon! it is amazing! love the action and we finally get alot off choices to go to for smart BMS 16s capable and yet small and simple :smiley:

could you please share some photo with dimentions? I need to see if it will fit my set up thickness wise :slight_smile: pre-order Price would be great to know also :slight_smile:

sooooo…? :smiley:

1 Like

Hi… sooo any update guys? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looks like your loosing your audience ….

First batch arrived, testing starts next week.

2 Likes

awesome how Did the tests go? can you share specs and prices ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks like every one who needed a bms got something ready available as discussion across all BMS threads here on forum basically died out completely, I’m like the only person on all threads texting lol

1 Like

Any updates on the BMS? :frowning:
@Trampa

Working great… We will probably start selling it with the new VESC-Tool release.

5 Likes

So why the 2 month delay did you come across some issues that you needed to fix?

Nope, we just took our time and Benjamin Vedder does not want to rush through the new Tool.

1 Like

would be good time as ENNOID is releasing new BMS as well, so it would be good for you not to miss the spot light

No issues with the world wide shortage of chips?