The pumpkin and the Panther, A story, Two builds, and even Some blood

Noice pics. Cat came with the trucks?

1 Like

Nah, the cats always come with the tupperwares, they expect it to be filled with food.
Never let them eat the batteries, thought, or they will turn berserk

2 Likes

I thought it was water

Water only after midnight

1 Like

Great documentation of your journey friend. But you are using matrix style mtb trucks on a flat deck. I see the riser a bit but the way that deck snapped is how the deck needs to be tipped. Will you be using the trampa deck on that build?

1 Like

Yes, i understood that after i already got the trucks,
gladly they came with the risers or i would have been stuck,
I got good priced trampa mini from Ukesu, that’s why i went with the trampa carver deck, i hope they’ll be more stable at speed

2 Likes

Awesome, I hope you love it!

Did you had good experience with it ?
The packahe is waiting for me home, i’ll know tonight it i’ll be able to feat my 6375 on it or if i’ll have to improvise

Not the trampa deck specifically. I did move to a mtb deck with the right angles and it was a huge difference in a good way

1 Like

Sick formatting! Loved the build. Let’s hope the 3D printed enclosure lasts.

1 Like

Used it six month, with around 80km a week, not a crack, then I coated it with 3 layer of polyurethane vernis, seems to be event sturdyer

Won’t feet on my new trampa deck (arrived today) but will definitly repurpose it soon :slight_smile: i’m sure i could feet 12s6p in there, that would be nice

So the sk8’s are feeting !

2 Likes

Man love the build. I start to appreciate the sk8s more and more they look so oldscool and nice!

1 Like

Just found the cache : in this configuration the mounts are too close to the wheel if i want to swap with my 10" hmf…

I was sure the blue was ugly af when i ordered them, but they look way better in person

1 Like

Here’s a trailer for the next build thread and the one i wosh to make about the Unity box

2 Likes

Idea motor mounts?

Nop, it’s trampa carbon mount

1 Like

oups :dizzy_face:
sorry haha

ahahah no problem,
it looks a bit different because of the crossbars, i made them out of some random broken scraps but it doesn’t look bad ^^
also the combo big plates / “small” wheels, because it’s aimed to be swapable for thanes on the go

1 Like