The Green Oni - 4WD Radium, Double stormcore 60D+,12s8p P42A RedEmber

Awesome. They looked nice and low so I’m sure they won’t even be noticeable.

1 Like

uwu

1 Like

That’s a great one!

Would it be possible to mount the front motors in reverse?

1 Like

What a monster dude!!!

What does this thing weight?

2 Likes

Dude honestly screw threaded inserts

Back in the day when I cared less about the upper aesthetics, just sticking bolts through the deck was so sturdy and easy

1 Like

Did you use epoxy or silicone to make the screws sit flush with the deck?

I’ll always use sex bolts if it’ll be covered up but have never had any problems with threaded inserts.

1 Like

This is dope!

1 Like

They just take forever to install properly that’s all, compared to just drilling a hole haha

I think they’ll look great on this build though

2 Likes

The hardest thing to deal with when it comes to threaded inserts is actually drilling the holes precisely enough for the screws to go in, imo. I was ripping my hair out last time I mounted an enclosure lol

2 Likes

Thanks! I don’t think so :confused: I thought about it but there is not enough clearance under the deck, the motors are too big and the mounts too long. I do have to take the front apart to adjust the mounts angle, so I’ll give it a real try !

1 Like

Yes I forgot to mention it, it is quite heavy :sweat_smile:
24Kg , I think that’s similar to a lacroix lonestar hahah

1 Like

Epoxy! Easier to sand after

3 Likes

Yes I really wanted to avoid that hahaha

1 Like

Hmm, if all motors are outwards facing, then how do you lift this board up to move it somewhere? :laughing:

3 Likes

carry it like a baby, of course. With both arms supporting it XD

4 Likes

I’m very strong :wink: amd I try to avoid these situations as much as possible haha!

Exactly :joy:

1 Like

Looks great! Glad to see my deck contribution to @eBoosted getting used on some other builds. My Xapham wasn’t my first build but was my first MAJOR build so love all the work put in, keep it up. :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks! I really love that deck, and tbe enclosure is perfect. I was torn between the Xapham and the 44, but the 44 just doesn’t have the same character :smiling_imp:

2 Likes