The Forum Returns

Embarrassingly enough, i ran out of disk space. However i’ve trippled the storage, removed a bunch of old backups and quadrupled the processing power. I’m also going to look into attaching additional volumes and possible moving things around to prevent this in the future.

Sorry for the downtime.

@torqueboards gave me the big heads up earlier, so thanks. I’ve been drinking most of the weekend and not paying attention to the forums. Maybe this forum needs heat sinks on its trucks.

52 Likes

Post your PayPal.me link so we can donate?

9 Likes

Sorry for the influx lol. Thanks for accommodating good sir

2 Likes

@longhairedboy I just wanted to say thank you for all your efforts. I know you probably got caught between a of this but just know we appreciate all your efforts. For providing a platfrom where we can truly express ourselves without the fear of censorship

praise Damon!

5 Likes
4 Likes

o yea

1 Like

Set up a patreon account so we can all give you moneies!!!

6 Likes

i’m doing exactly that

10 Likes

haha :rofl:

3 Likes

@longhairedboy, eboosted(Alan) was trying to create a new account but he didn’t get a confirmation email. What could be done. I have pmed you with his email and account name.

1 Like

You will find that this shit will be funded very quickly. I ain’t rich by any means, but I’ll sell my body for you @longhairedboy

4 Likes

Yeah I know another guy that’s been waiting for a confirmation email for weeks

2 Likes

yes, but would you sell your body to me. That’s the real question.

3 Likes

Patreon link is in the yellow bar now. Thank you everyone for being awesome.

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

Thanks Damon! Sorry we’re such trouble makers.

5 Likes

@Itsmedant How much?

4 Likes

Yay I can sign up now thanks!

3 Likes

You would only have to ask me once.

4 Likes

1 DD and a set of Big wheels!

And maybe an extra set of 6380s to replace my 6355’s!

2 Likes

I don’t see it on my view here…maybe it just hasn’t propagated yet. All I see is the news link and the calculator link.

1 Like