The Fallen Angel | Rayne Demonseed 42" | SR RKP | eBoosted enclosure | 6374 | Stormcore 60D XTLA | P42A

I used the original voltage meter port on the Stormcore itself.

I was trying to get @akhlut to produce some, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Hole spacing adjusted for new-school and old-school delta:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @rusins! Perhaps @surfnacho would consider producing something similar. I like the placement for the power button on Alan’s design.

3 Likes

I’d would be great if the c-clip extenders could be installed with an enclosure to hold/hide the wiring for the charge port or power button to the battery enclosure

1 Like

13 Likes

@rusins

Totally! If you have any ideas for new products or something that you think could be cool, definitely hit me up. I am always interested in exploring new stuff!

2 Likes

Received today. Gorgeous and great fit. Did find out that this enclosure would also work for the 44" Demonseed. I’ll be ordering another soon to complete the Demonseed family.
GEDC0296 (640x428)
GEDC0299 (640x428)
First pix, top board is the bamboo version of the Demonseed. Second pix is the 44" Demonseed that they no longer produce.

4 Likes

That’s great information. Could you confirm how well it fits on the Demonseed 44", it’s a perfect fitment as the 42" or not 100% perfect?

1 Like

I tried my 44 enclosure on a 42 and there was no way it would work nicely :thinking:

3 Likes

Have you tried the 42" enclosure on your 44" deck?

2 Likes

Dyslexia. The silent killer.

3 Likes

Fit is not 100%. Enclosure could be a bit longer. There’s about 3/16" gap, nothing the gasket won’t fill in. Without gasket and just screwed down, there’s enough flex in the enclosure to compensate for the gap.

1 Like

@eBoosted Hey Alan, do you think this deck would have wheelbite with bn220 Hangers and 150mm pneumatics top mounted? Or adittional holes should be drilled?

If you extend the baseplates further out you won’t have wheelbite

That would require me owning one of your 42 enclosures… that’s a road I am not ready to travel just yet.

How would you recommend doing that? Do you have some pictures?

Here’s a baseplate extender I had CNCed for my Century to avoid inwards motor bite with FB mini SS GD. No idea if it’ll work for you though. Maybe @surfnacho could make something similiar? :man_shrugging:

BPEXTENDER MK II.step (56.5 KB)

2 Likes

@eBoosted With the spacers what is your hanger face to face distance? I am thinking of getting a Demonseed too and I’m trying to sort out how much I will need to move the baseplates

1 Like

I’ve just picked this deck up last night for $115,

Looks great I have also got the enclosure being made now can’t wait.

4 Likes

I must have missed this question, I’m not sure about this as I never meassured it and the build was sold months ago