The BRO | 12S8P | Haero Bro Model | E-TOXX Dual Direct Drive | 170kV 6374 Maytech Closed Can | Dual VESC 6 |

Interesting you say that because the metr does say max temp hit 85c but the graph only says 75c. When the stuttering happened I didnt see the temps up past 75c. My motor cutoffs where set at 80c/ 95c. I will up them to 90c/105c and see if it helps at all.

Edit- I changed the metr graph view and can see where I hit cutoffs on motor temps

Keep in mind the acceleration temperature decrease will lower the maximum temperature during acceleration to leave room for braking, this is why it’s cutting before reaching the values you’ve set

3 Likes

Good you’re here.
3S Lipos are too much for them?

1 Like

If so, only by .6v when the battery is fully charged. I think he mentioned 7v-12v input

1 Like

I haven’t personally tested, but I have a friend that is running one from a 3S pack, let me check with him if he did test it with the battery fully charged

2 Likes

Because I accidently ordered a second light with the replacement. :joy:

2 Likes

All good, he’s been running it for a few days with no issues

3 Likes

I do not have exactly this light, but I run all my 12V lights and LED strips with a 3S battery. So far so good, no issues even if full charged.

3 Likes

Im calling BS on that.
I have 6 motors (well had 6 over heating 10mm shaft motors.)
I have four 8mm Maytech in the same 190kv etc etc.
The 8mm have no issues and can run them at 12s lipo
all day, up hill, etc etc. They are great!
This is why I bought 6 more but decided to go 10mm shaft since
the 8mm one is shorter and I need length for the builds I have.

Now if sealed is the issue, why does 8mm sealed motors work fine but the 10mm ones don’t get but a few miles then feel like the sun? Im calling BS, since my real world testing shows otherwise.
Seems Maytech is trying to make it your fault somehow imo.

3 Likes

I bought them with some other items using PayPal. Should I do a chargeback and return the motors? I feel I have a decent case for defective item.

What kind of lights are those?

They are from Lacroix

2 Likes

This is my favourite MBS build so far. @ShutterShock

2 Likes

What do you mean? I’m standing on the Hitchhiker’s line. :smile:

2 Likes

The shutter man hit up an mbs build as a haero

I was just ragging on him. I am not a nice person.

3 Likes

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Gotcha bro lol. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You were right :rofl:
It evolved to a tank.
Some lights are getting installed later.

2 Likes

Maybe run your tires a bit harder? That helps much a lot lf times.

1 Like

Here we GO!

2 Likes