The BRO | 12S8P | Haero Bro Model | E-TOXX Dual Direct Drive | 170kV 6374 Maytech Closed Can | Dual VESC 6 |

Beautiful riding grounds brother

6 Likes

Thanks man. :heart:Ok, I love sandals. :joy:

4 Likes

Sicherheitssandalen

4 Likes

sehr geil!

3 Likes

A little update. I have ordered too many 9" Tyres, that I have to sell some. :joy:

5 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Up and running again!
4 Likes

Any idea on what kind of motor temps you are getting with those Maytechs? Im hitting near 80c pretty easily…:pleading_face:

1 Like

65°C max.
I’m rather cruising than doing hard accelerations.
How much do you weigh?

1 Like

80kg loaded.

1 Like

Ok. 10kg lighter. Now I’m curious about your esk8. :grin:
Specs?

1 Like

They are recently made 10mm bore closed can 6374 running 72/16 8 inch rubber. Powered by a 12s8p 40t and dual Tb6 esc. I ride it pretty aggressive in FL heat but from what I have gathered, I shouldn’t be getting anywhere near those temps…

That’s a heavy dude. :astonished:

1 Like

So too much battery?:confounded:

You can’t have enough battery. :smiley:

3 Likes

I am at a loss as to why so much heat is being generated in the motors… I have a metr installed and will try to do some logs.

1 Like

That is the next thing, I would have suggested you.

1 Like

Here is a log from not long ago

@NullBlox Zach, same problem as you had with the newer Maytechs in 10mm :love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes

over heating a few mile in?
Im still going back and forth with them on this.
They want me to buy more motors at discount.
Why do I want more motors if 6 of them over heat when on a bench?..

Maytech needs to step up the QC and be a little more helpful when things are bad on their end.
I can give some snippets of the email if needed. Sad to see this happen to more than me, but maybe this will help to prove to them, there is/was an issue with some batches.

I was told no one at all reported issues, etc etc. again I can provide snippets if needed but I digress.

4 Likes