Tech requests for Jeff from neoONE (Merged Topic)

mind blown. I only just realised.

6 Likes

I literally just thought of something like this. It would be revolutionary for esk8 and our boards would come a step closer to small electric cars I guess :rofl:

this is definetly cool :heart:

but i was more thinking towards regular use, strong brakes in the front would be pretty cool, and i just dont fancy 4wd which would be another solution for thisā€¦ pretty niche i guess :confused:

For those non mandarin speakers that are interested

yi liu ba ba

7 Likes

Literal translation makes it sound like ā€œroad to fortuneā€ or ā€œfortunes along the entire wayā€

2 Likes

If I rember right, you said your 20s ESC will be a dual. I would love to also see a single - is that also planned? If so, @glyphiks can add one more to his list :joy:
(20s at 100A is a good amount of power on its own)

Whats this ?

1 Like

I specifically need single separate ESCs and having a small footprint 20S 100A capable ESC is a game changer. Can you do it?

Would you buy a 20S single ESC if Jeff did us a solid and split up his dual for us?

• Yes
  • Maybe

0 voters

1 Like

I do, only need compact footprint along!

Yo, I am also working on this. Finalizing the PCB layout with someone on the first prototypes then I can begin firmware development.

8 Likes

Sign me up :metal:t4:

@jeffwuneo apologies if it has already been asked mate, butā€¦

Do you have any plans to develop a simple, reliable remote?

2 Likes

We work with @DerelictRobot for his remote to making soon.

20 Likes

Oooooh nice. Have I told you lately that I love you?

8 Likes

My wife get jealous if you say this word.

20 Likes

It can be our little secret Jeff :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Nice, canā€™t wait to get a second OSRR :slightly_smiling_face:

Alright. Bit of a noob question but is there a way to link 4 single escā€™s? Or do you have to have 2 duals for a 4wd? If not how hard would it be to make it possible to link 4? I was thinking one extra cable to connect the front to back truck.

Thats what CANbus is for. A dual ESC us already linked via CAN internally.
TLDR: Using a 4 way CAN cable you can link four single ESCā€™s