TB110 Wheels from Torqueboards. Like spreading butter on your board

Nope I skimmed it, sorry about that.

I love theese wheels so much I guess I got defensive about them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No worries, man. I’m a huge fan of TB as well, but thems the facts. If esk8.news ever comes under attack, we’re calling for your help.

3 Likes

fantastic review.

I put my eyes on them too and always consider buying them but i’m quite unsure if i want to put more money into TB after my so far horrible experience with their Motors and Customer Service.

:sob: @xsynatic Sorry you had a bad experience. PM me and let me know what went wrong.

4 Likes

i’ve put my motors through torture and they still work and customer service phenomenal even when i yelled at them.

5 Likes

Great review. Makes me that much more excited to ride mine. I’m hoping to be done by the end of the week.

2 Likes

I’m glad that it worked out for you! I just wasn’t lucky so far.

Best Wheels Ever Period! seriously!

2 Likes

You’re not allowed to comment unless you read the whole article. Next time, you get locked in a room with drunken clowns for 10 minutes.

9 Likes

Which drunken clowns?

The fun kinds or the scary murderous ones?

3 Likes

probably a healthy mix of the two.

1 Like

This is likely somewhere in California, specifically. :smiley:

1 Like

I had chunking on a couple of the early prototypes – but that’s why people prototype, right? As far as the production formula wheels, I STILL have had not one single chunk yet. Not one. It’s bound to happen at some point – but I’ve not yet found a road or broken beer bottle that will chunk them.

3 Likes

I’ll be joining the club sooooon

5 Likes

Whats the custom price for if you don’t mind me asking.

3 Likes

hot pink obviously :wink:

1 Like

Being more “cushy” do you think there reduce Range ?

1 Like

As compared to what wheel?

1 Like

sorry, yes, to your Abec107

1 Like

I think a mile more enjoyed is better than 1.1 miles of worse comfort.

@Randy if you can calculate your exact Wh/mi you can mess around with bumping it ever so slightly. Or just devide your total range.

1 Like