STOBA Bomber 5kW "eBike"

That’s what I thought you did. Nice.

Any reason you used radio instead of wired?

1 Like

I have forward and reverse on the throttle, + modes
wired would have to use 2 throttles for throttle/brake

I used the hole for the lanyard btw, so new holes in the puck :yum:

2 Likes

Got chain, derailleur, shifter installed and tuned, many thanks to @abusfullofnuns for donating the derailleur and shifter and a lot of time helping me get it setup :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Got torque arms from @hummieee and installed those too, not really needed but definitely doesn’t hurt to have :yum:

Drivetrain is officially complete

2 Likes

Upgraded the shock I had already with a DNM Burner-RCP 2S(750lbs spring)

6 Likes

got front brake installed and dji pocket mounted

2 Likes

everything but the lights is installed and setup :grin:
2 Likes

24S BMS and charger onhand, guess what happens next :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Wow! What a great build!
Nice choice of components, its going to be super powerful and produce massive amounts of enjoyment! lol

Keep up the good work.
Looking forward to seeing more progress.

Xtra

4 Likes

I can actually sit on it and my feet reach the ground, that was previously an issue, made stopping… tricky lol

5 Likes

This is probably one of the coolest Ebikes I’ve seen, I wanna build one like this one day, all of the ratios are great.

What kind of range are you expecting?

2 Likes

I have no idea, don’t have real world usage to go on yet, street tires arrive tomorrow
it’s f$&$&ing ready to goooo

6 Likes

just came back from first ride on full setup, simply magical

4 Likes

Yeah i bet you pedaled real hard huh :rofl:

3 Likes

How heavy is it?

atleast 100lbs ide say

1 Like

I’d put a GPS module in there. If some asshat takes it, then at least you know where they are …

One reason I started using esk8 in the first place is because you don’t have to park them outside.

2 Likes

it will have an alarm system and gps but im not really gonna be taking it places where it can be left outside

1 Like

4 Likes

Lighting is done, I never wanna do it again lol

3 Likes