SRB V-5 Chromoly tube chassis Inquiry

7 Likes

Tito-Case GT2B mod video.
Designed and made by @Titoxd1000

6 Likes

AVS went well for the V-5. Sweeping the pro open E-Board podium and breaking the PEV track record. Yup, fastest thing on the .8mile track was a skateboard. Who’da thought that!

19 Likes

Fastest speed on the track u say. Cool. Against carts or what?

1 Like

“the PEV track record”

1 Like

@hummieee

3 Likes

Oo personal electric vehicle.

1 Like

Soldering heavy gage joints.
Buss wire V-5

3 Likes

@fessyfoo s’ V-5 gets the HD axle upgrade and a couple of asymmetrical Cans. Meet Flopsy and Mopsy
SENSORED Inrunners. Pretty dang excited about Intro2 Speed this Sunday.

21 Likes

Is that because the trucks are narrower or the cans are bigger?

1 Like

HD axle is 25mm wider than our standard axle.
Wheel track width is narrower than our standard axle setup with the 5694 motors. I think these are 56114.
Yes a bit of both.

4 Likes

I like it alot :grin:

1 Like

The more I look, the more I like. At firat glance it hurt my eyes to be honest haha. Then looked closer to see what’s going on and why, then realised the functionality, then came more acceptance, then some love. Quite a journey.

6 Likes

Thought you got rear ended…

5 Likes

The more I look at the picture, the more I realize having motors mounted in an asymmetrical/staggered configuration is just fine. With the right motor mounts, and braces, it could look and function really well. Maybe the start of a new trend?

1 Like

With outrunners this asym config will be stronger once we mount and strap the motors to each other. Looking fwd to seeing launch watt #s in the data logger.

7 Likes

I just love these facebook dudes…

grafik

grafik

5 Likes

Hmm does this mean we can fit 56123 now?

1 Like

Inrunners, And narrow up the rear track.

2 Likes

Sensored 800kv castle is the end all be all. Im SOLD on these. Motor temps stayed under 145f all day. Crazy smooth launch with a 50mph finaldrive Quickest board zero to 50 I have seen to date. Expectations exceeded.
@fessyfoo has the next great setup in his possession. Wow!

16 Likes