Spare single drive dickyho hardware, what to do? [WTS]?[EU]

I’ve finally completed (kinda, want a different deck) my first board, the "Infinite Build [Infinite build | Dickyho mounts | dual 6354 200kv | Dual Maytech vesc | Caliber 2's | 2x Zippy 5000mah 3s in series | HX-6S-A06 rev 1 BMS | 83mm flywheel clones | Meepo style enclosures] which was planned as a dual drive but ended up having to make it single drive.

I now have an almost complete single drive setup to use.

I’m missing the board and hardware (caliber trucks, wheels) battery antispark and enclosure. I was thinking of building a small City cruiser with it, but what deck should I use? Or is it dumb to make a board like that?

Always nice to have a short grab n’ go type board. What’s the desired length and budget?

I’m not really sure I’ve never ridden one, I was looking for suggestions on what to look for, what others are using and going from there

One of my favourites:

https://forum.esk8.news/t/the-blue-one-12s-lifepo4-170kv-6374-caliber-2-30-43-powell-peralta-focbox/75?u=billgordon

Seems to be the go to for a city run around these days

2 Likes

You want to have a wide wheel base to help with being a beginner skateboarder and you can get a decent deck but depending on what Drive system you’re going to be using (geared, Direct, pulley, chain) as well as tire size!!