SOLD - (US) WTS Carvon V4 Speed Drive XL - $325 (price reduced)

I’m about 99% sure these are 6374 SK3 guts. I opened my XL’s a couple times and that’s what I think I remember (thanks, weed :roll_eyes:) . I’ll try to pop mine open for you and I also happen to have a dismantled 6374 SK3 in my workslop to compare against.

6 Likes

Another one?! Can’t imagine having that many mouths to feed. Congratulation Neil!

1 Like

Haha bro, I know! And I was furloughed for 5 months… It was scary for a bit. Luckily, got another gig in the same industry. So I’m greatful. Just have different priorities now and wanna put some money away. Hopefully Jerry’s direct drives can find a home. Oh… Jerry. What ever happened to him? He just exited and that was it huh?! Anyhow, hope your well @Mikenopolis. It’s been a minute!

4 Likes

I hope he’s falling ass backwards through a corn field. Hate that sob. Drives look nice though. Definitely rare to see an xL set that actually got sent out.

2 Likes

Jerry bit off more than he can chew and decided to just run away with everyone’s money…even those who helped him again and again. I TOLD HIM using Koowheeel batteries was a bad idea! Such a shame he thinks stealing everyone’s money is the way to go.

Glad to hear you are doing okay in these hard times. Good luck with this sale, those XLs are solid drives.

3 Likes

somebody buy one of my 30q 12s4p so I can get this, kthnx :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

So, yeah XL’s are 6374 SK3’s jerried into direct drives. (6374 SK3 for scale) Mine came out at 80kv in VESC tool testing, FWIW.

10 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

w0w

a lot of science went on while I slept… thanks all especially @Mobutusan

Neil, any chance on doing detection on one or both drives and posting the results to confirm Kv?

3 Likes

just pay for them and have them shipped to me, will confirm kv no probz :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

generosity and altruism are your only faults, Max!

5 Likes

Aww man, I just packed my DIY board I was selling which is my only board with a VESC based ESC on it. I’m literally liquidating everything except a productiin board from Exway. Is there any other way to detect?

both Max and/or I would gladly confrim Kv…
:thinking: :unicorn: :dash:

4 Likes

Hey bro, I’m sorry my days are filled with chasing kids, teaching kids, and wiping ass I really don’t think I’ll find time to open the motors. From the emails I have Carvon said these were 85kv. If you really want these, for the inconveniences of not open it, I’ll let them go for $325. If not, I’ll probably offer them now at $325 to the rest of the forum, but I figured I’d let you know first

6 Likes

I’ll take em if they’re still available.

5 Likes

Just DM you

1 Like

I didn’t get it

please resend

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry @kook. I meant to tell @Cisphyx I sent him a DM. Are you still interested @kook?

1 Like

nah, Neil, thanks… I wuz just fukkin with ya… it sounds like @Cisphyx needs your k00l carvons…

GLWS and riding…

2 Likes

Yeah, not gunna be much riding anymore honestly, but thanks man

4 Likes