[SOLD] Metroboard 55 Mile Range! - $750 Shipped - Possible part out

Is the battery a triple stack? Or double

1 Like

Double, from my understanding.

1 Like

@surfnacho, @b264, and @Eskahi can yall check out this poll and select the item(s) you want now that the prices are filled in?

For clarity, I’m not looking to part it out unless all the items are claimed.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Brian did have dibs on those, but if he decides he doesnt want them (and indeed if a part out even happens lol) then you are next in line :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry but 100 seems too much for me with the state of the wheels. I’ll pass. Thanks again

2 Likes

What do you think would be a fair price for them?

My problem with parting out this board is that none of the parts are especially valuable or special. With our DIY boards its generally the case that someone can make more money parting out the board that selling it complete. But that’s not the case with this. The value of this board is in the build quality, which is not something that can be parted out haha.

I think i’m probably going to keep holding out for someone to buy the complete. Just posted on Reddit today, maybe I’ll get lucky.

2 Likes

Yeah I totally agree with your statement about the parting out. And I think the price you ask for it is waaaay down its value. I m just saying that they are sold 140 new and yours might not be in a condition where I could give a hundred. Is there any chunk ? If you have more pics i would be interested too. Thanks

There is no chunking at all. The decals on the sides are just starting to wear a bit, and they are dusty, but otherwise are in great condition. But at the end of the day, I’m not going to be able to sell these parts for enough to justify parting out the board.

2 Likes

Poll won’t let me vote on more than one item

1 Like

I would also try to keep it whole unless all parts are claimed :ok_hand:

Try r/ElectricSkateboarding, r/EBoardMarketplace, and eBay and facebook

2 Likes
Select the parts you would like to buy
  • 42" Deck - $50
  • Aluminum enclosure - $75
  • Caliber 2 trucks w/ motor mount - $50
  • 130kv Maytech motor (D shaft, 18t pulley) - $60
  • 42t press-fit pulley - $35
  • ABEC11 107mm 74A Flywheels - $80
  • 10s8p LG MH1 battery with a 30A discharge BMS + power switch - $300 (I can bypass the BMS if you want, making it up to 80A discharge, but losing the power switch)
  • Single HW4.2 VESC - $35
  • 2W riser lights - $25
  • Mini remote and receiver - $25

0 voters

Couldn’t edit the last one, hopefully this fixes it.

Yep, yep, yep, yep, and yep.

1 Like

God damn it. Editing deleted the fucking results lol. @b264

2 Likes

OK. Thanks for the update. I selected the items on the poll

1 Like

Sold :sunglasses:

@xsynatic

5 Likes

@xsynatic zoom zoom

3 Likes

Complete? If so congrats haha, been up for sale for too long

2 Likes

Yep! I was starting to worry it would never sell haha. Ive had it up since early october I think? It’s been lurking in like 3 of my sales threads haha.

@b264 thanks for suggesting I post it on reddit, thats where it finally went :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m much happier to see this sell whole than for me to get those pieces I can use.

These are good prebuilts, it’d be a travesty to part it out LoL

8 Likes