SOLD! Lacroix prototipo 12s6p DIY AF

I don’t care how much I’m making, but when rent is over $3000/month for a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom place… fuuuuuuuuck the Bay area.

2 Likes

Wow :open_mouth:

My rent is $3185 for a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom 714 sq. ft. place in San Jose. I hate it here…

Anyhow. I may be interested, but don’t wait on me. I’m finishing up my own DIY and was looking to build a 2nd with pneumatics. Maybe I’ll just go with yours :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Have you tried the LaCroix owners Facebook group? Should be a easy sale there

Lovely group but I did promise to myself that I would never be part of it ever again lol

2 Likes

Lmao I know what you mean. Money is money though. Your call

1 Like

Damn. I think my wallet was also affected by the California drought.

1 Like

You are not alone brother :pensive:

So, I’m a longtime snowboarder. I’ve been eyeing a Lacroix for a loooooong time and finally pulled the trigger on a partial build about a month ago and I am super happy I did. Carving on my Lacroix is very similar to snowboarding/wakeboarding which is exactly what I was after.

I know this is a lot of money, but I am being brutally honest when I say that this is a great setup. I ride mine everyday and I do not regret spending the money one bit.

2 Likes

Holy crap man. Your words make me wanna buy my own board :rofl:. But you sure are right. Board is legitimately fun to ride.

2 Likes

She gone :cry::cry:
Thank you guys

4 Likes